Funniest Thing I've ever seen on TV

Cali

So I've been playing catch up watching the replay's of Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO, and now absolutely love the show. And just today they played the last new episode, the season 3 finale. I don't think I've laughed harder than I did during that episode, and was literally laughing out loud during the last five minutes. My throat is still sore from laughing. Anybody who watches it and saw the last episode knows what I'm talking about, and if you've never seen it and have HBO I think it will be on tonight at 8:00, with the season finale played at 8:30. The show is pure genious.

So I've been playing catch up watching the replay's of Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO, and now absolutely love the show. And just today they played the last new episode, the season 3 finale. I don't think I've laughed harder than I did during that episode, and was literally laughing out loud during the last five minutes. My throat is still sore from laughing. Anybody who watches it and saw the last episode knows what I'm talking about, and if you've never seen it and have HBO I think it will be on tonight at 8:00, with the season finale played at 8:30. The show is pure genious.

Don't get HBO in Canada so I've only seen season 1. I really love that show as well.

Refresh my memory on what exactly happened in this episode..

It was The Grand Opening of the restaurant that Larry had invested in. I don't want to give away the ending in case anybody chooses to watch it tonight.

But here is the episode guide for that particular episode:

http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/episode_guide/ep30.html

It was The Grand Opening of the restaurant that Larry had invested in. I don't want to give away the ending in case anybody chooses to watch it tonight.

But here is the episode guide for that particular episode:

http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/episode_guide/ep30.html

Ok, without clicking the link I recall that one. That was a good episode.