2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 13, 2016 -> 02:01 PM)
Trump says he obviously didn't sexually assault Natasha Stroynoff because "look at her".

Molest a woman who isn't hot? Gross!

Reminds me of the people who think the worst part of the Biblical story where Sodomites try to engage in gay rape of angels is the gay part, and not the rape part.

8DO3N7b.png

QUOTE (brett05 @ Oct 13, 2016 -> 01:26 PM)
Deny it all you wish

Um... you haven't given me anything to deny.

Do you think the Democrats are miscounting votes? Do you think the Democrats are having people vote multiple times? If the answer to that is no, then they aren't "rigging" the election. If the answer is yes, then where is your evidence.

The simple reality is that Trump is committing more gaffes than any candidate in my lifetime. Every day a new scandal comes out that would be the biggest scandal against a candidate in any prior election during that time. That's why every poll shows Trump down. He is absolutely unfit to hold the highest office in this country.

But go ahead - keep your head in the sand on this stuff...

Although I know Curt Schilling is ultra conservative and has been in headlines a few times in the past year or so, I honestly never paid much attention to him. For whatever reason, I went ahead and checked out the video in this article and holy crap that guy is something else. He essentially is trying to defend Trump's comment about a 10 year old girl and it's terribly painful to watch.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 13, 2016 -> 09:24 PM)
Although I know Curt Schilling is ultra conservative and has been in headlines a few times in the past year or so, I honestly never paid much attention to him. For whatever reason, I went ahead and checked out the video in this article and holy crap that guy is something else. He essentially is trying to defend Trump's comment about a 10 year old girl and it's terribly painful to watch.

lol

Those young teenage boys are gorgeous!

Trump is creepy and unqualified and probably a pervert, but I really think the comments to the really young girls were in jest. Just some guy pushing 50 who wanted the world to know he would be dating 18 year olds. There is plenty of other info to rip him to shreds. I really don't think these particular events were a big deal.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 13, 2016 -> 03:54 PM)
Drumpf is creepy and unqualified and probably a pervert, but I really think the comments to the really young girls were in jest. Just some guy pushing 50 who wanted the world to know he would be dating 18 year olds. There is plenty of other info to rip him to shreds. I really don't think these particular events were a big deal.

Seems to be a pattern:

@chicagotribune

Chicago Tribune archive: Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, "In a couple of years, I'll be dating you"

LINK

The Washington Post asked Clinton, Trump for their education vision. Here’s what they said.

Spoiler alert: Clinton's campaign answered each of the 22 questions at length, totaling about 4000 words in response.

This was the entirety of Trump's response:

“As your president, I will be the nation’s biggest cheerleader for school choice. I want every single inner city child in America who is today trapped in a failing school to have the freedom – the civil right – to attend the school of their choice. I understand many stale old politicians will resist. But it’s time for our country to start thinking big once again. We spend too much time quibbling over the smallest words, when we should spend our time dreaming about the great adventures that lie ahead.”

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 13, 2016 -> 03:54 PM)
Trump is creepy and unqualified and probably a pervert, but I really think the comments to the really young girls were in jest. Just some guy pushing 50 who wanted the world to know he would be dating 18 year olds. There is plenty of other info to rip him to shreds. I really don't think these particular events were a big deal.

I agree Dick, and was going to post the same, but then I figured, hmmm...this will just come back to bite me in the ass when something comes out showing he actually did something with an underage woman.

Wall Street Journal goes after Hillary. Like I said before I can understand all the Trump hate. He is a slimeball obviously. But I am so surprised so many of you actually like Hillary. It just floors me. Why the hell would you support her? You can despise Trump and still not vote for Hillary, you know?? There are write in candidates available like Jesse Ventura. Hell you could even write in Michelle Obama. She seems like a helluva smart, intelligent person without the baggage of a Hillary fricking Clinton, who in another point of time, could be in jail right now.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-press-buri...sins-1476401308

Edited by greg775