2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 07:55 PM)
Trump set himself up for all these women to come out of the woodwork, whether they are lying or not, he boasted about doing exactly what they are accusing him of doing.

If it wasn't such an embarrassment to our country, it actually would be very funny.

How can Trump ever be credible? It's one lie after another. He donated to 9/11 charities, except he didn't.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nyc-audit-finds-n...topstories.html

He was boasting not too long ago how he would be maybe the first candidate who made money running for president. I think he may be one of the few who wind up totally ruined by doing it.

Yeah, today's story is he mocked Marlie Matlin (sp)'s deafness saying she was retarded when she was on The Apprentice. You guys hate me and blast me for saying Trump is a 1 percenter, an elitist, out there to line his own pockets and nobody else's and rake in as much pleasure as possible, but I think that truly describes who he is. Many (most?) rich f***s are like that. Bill Gates seems to be one who really truly donates a lot to charity and may not be a complete dick.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)
Is he insinuating what I think he is?

via

He insinuates all the time whether he thinks a woman is hot enough to bone or not.

Edited by greg775

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 08:10 PM)
Although this is from a year ago, a pretty interesting take on the Drumpf phenomenon.

That was interesting.

I agree with this line in there: "Similarly, Trump is able to take advantage of the obvious dysfunction of the traditional political system."

The wrestling analogy was great. My take has always been people are done with traditional politicians and their say nothing rhetoric. Hence the primary love of Trump and Bernie (til the DNC whacked him and the super delegate thing whacked him). But now that we get closer to Election Day ... even though people want to be done with traditional politicians they are softening their stance since Donald is such a dick in his personal life. It's a bit too much. Like somebody said he's turned into a loudmouth version of Bill Cosby (Cosby is scum but he's been silent as a mouse, not bragging about those misdeeds every day).

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 03:24 PM)
His lawyers want to sue them, but today's act of kindness from the Donald is he is telling them not to sue the dying NYT for ruining his reputation.

This is what happens when a bully threatens a bigger kid and the bigger kid says that theyll see them after school.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 01:26 PM)
I can't stand Pence, but I will give him credit for being intelligent and well read, even if I can't handle most of his positions.

I would take Pence over Trump 100/100. If there was an election between trump and pence I would vote for pence.

I'm just saying just because he is standing next to Trump does not make him moderate. That is a tragedy of a bill.

One positive is the entire Trump family has pretty much been wiped out of a future run as well...

Guess we still have the Kanye and Kim ticket to look forward to in 2020, along with George Clooney. Too bad we will never get to see Amal wipe out everyone in a debate due to her citizenship.

Theoretically, the next barrier for our country to break will be having a presidential candidate of Muslim/Middle-Eastern roots, especially a woman. Bobby Jindal was the first Indian-American.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 02:55 PM)
Trump set himself up for all these women to come out of the woodwork, whether they are lying or not, he boasted about doing exactly what they are accusing him of doing.

If it wasn't such an embarrassment to our country, it actually would be very funny.

How can Trump ever be credible? It's one lie after another. He donated to 9/11 charities, except he didn't.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nyc-audit-finds-n...topstories.html

He was boasting not too long ago how he would be maybe the first candidate who made money running for president. I think he may be one of the few who wind up totally ruined by doing it.

If he takes full advantage of Steve Bannon and Roger Ailes being aligned with him, he could be the face of the "Alt-Right" movement. There is a lot of potential for $$$ there seeing that this country has millions of idiots.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 07:13 PM)
I'm obviously a DEM, but is it fair to even call it the Republican campaign anymore? Obviously that's what is on the ticket, but it's basically DEM's vs. Breitbart at this point. It's insane.

The disguised anti-Semitic rhetoric is definitely Breitbart. The GOP wouldn't dare.

Edited by Ezio Auditore

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 06:13 PM)
I'm obviously a DEM, but is it fair to even call it the Republican campaign anymore? Obviously that's what is on the ticket, but it's basically DEM's vs. Breitbart at this point. It's insane.

When the RNC or leadership actually denounce this man maybe they can wipe their hands clean. But they are cowards.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 07:39 AM)
Remember when it was kind of funny when trump was running? That ended.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2...UdsM/story.html

I've never seen an article that felt so close to an Onion satire piece turn out to be so scary...tough/er times lie ahead before these people just go away.

Every day, something more and more outlandish. It's starting to sound like the plot from Designated Survivor.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 11:19 AM)
I've never seen an article that felt so close to an Onion satire piece turn out to be so scary...tough/er times lie ahead before these people just go away.

Every day, something more and more outlandish. It's starting to sound like the plot from Designated Survivor.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

So yeah, no one will bother me because I look the correct way, but man if I were still in PA and weren't a white male I would be a little bit nervous already. So success. I guess we now understand what the end result is of all the lies about voter fraud coming from one party the last few years.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 05:19 PM)

Don't get mad at me for merely pointing out we could be hearing something outlandish each day about the Clintons if the media wanted to go there. They don't ... at this time. My educated guess is they will probably a year into her presidency for about 18 months before gearing up to support her re-election bid. Like Trump, Clintons have a lot of red flags had the media chosen to go that way. Since the FBI decided to save her, it's been all Trump all the time.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 01:38 PM)
Don't get mad at me for merely pointing out we could be hearing something outlandish each day about the Clintons if the media wanted to go there. They don't ... at this time. My educated guess is they will probably a year into her presidency for about 18 months before gearing up to support her re-election bid. Like Trump, Clintons have a lot of red flags had the media chosen to go that way. Since the FBI decided to save her, it's been all Trump all the time.

Yup. Hillary Clinton shared cat gifs. Donald Trump Supporters want to shoot her. This is equivalent.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
I'm not familiar with Milwaukee politics but how did Sheriff Clarke ever get elected? He's advocating violence on his twitter feed.

Remember how Trump launched his "talking to white people about how terrible the lives of the blacks are" part of his campaign? He launched that in Milwaukee, in one of the whites-only areas. Apparently it's one of the most segregated cities in the country in terms of which race lives where.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 07:43 PM)
I'm not familiar with Milwaukee politics but how did Sheriff Clarke ever get elected? He's advocating violence on his twitter feed.

He's against black lives matter.

Hmmm.... this man says it's all fixed and he's former Milkwaukee sheriff. Our country is a mess, folks. Hillary supporters can celebrate her victory but it doesn't mean she is fit. All these issues mentioned by the sheriff could have turned into huge scandals, but instead all the focus is on Cosby, I mean Trump.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/12/sher...-clinton-donald

and this one

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/11/megh...same-laws-we-do

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 01:55 PM)
He's against black lives matter.

Hmmm.... this man says it's all fixed and he's former Milkwaukee sheriff. Our country is a mess, folks. Hillary supporters can celebrate her victory but it doesn't mean she is fit. All these issues mentioned by the sheriff could have turned into huge scandals, but instead all the focus is on Cosby, I mean Trump.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/12/sher...-clinton-donald

Get the F*** out of the Democratic Thread with Fox News Insider links. Seriously, there's a thread next door for Sean Hannity and Fox Insider conspiracy theories. Go make the country a mess over there, we are building a better one.