2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 07:08 PM)
Donald J. TrumpVerified account

‏@realDonaldTrump Donald J. Trump Retweeted Hillary Clinton

How long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?

This election is gonna be a circus

Welcome to the meme election.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
That response was the equivalent of "yeah, well the jerk store called, and they're all out of you!"

Tweets have timestamps. Check how long her response took versus that weak sauce. Trump bragging about having no campaign infrastructure is also a weird thing that will help doom him in November.

Theyre both acting like children.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 10:46 PM)
Greg, you do realize that Trump will win KS regardless of what you do or say?...Missouri, as always, is where it gets much more interesting from a political standpoint.

Of course. Barry Crimmins, the GREAT comic endorsed by Louis CK, addressed this line of response, though, at his excellent show Saturday in town here. He said when he blasts Hillary to people they scream, "So you are going to vote for Trump??" His answer, "No I'd rather be (I forget the actual joke here it was something like castrated) before I'd vote for a Republican."

Just cause I despise Hillary doesn't mean I'll vote for Trump. I'm going to write somebody in as write in. Probably Howard Stern. Yes I'll make it a mockery.

p.s. Kansas re-elected Brownback because of the R next to his name. And guess what? Even though he has ruined this state and made this state the laughingstock of this country and continues to decimate this state, if there was re-election tomorrow, he'd win again. As disgusting as that sounds, he would, because of the R by his name. This means the state of Kansas actually may be the most disgusting or at least the most unintelligent of all states. Think about what I said. The worst government official in the history of the USA would be re-elected in Kansas tomorrow if there were an election just cause he's Republican. WOW. I'm seriously considering moving to Nevada over this.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 07:31 PM)
Real nice to see Hillary lowering herself to Trump's level.

let me know when a funny meme tweet in June is actually equivalent to retweeting neo-nazi infographics.

alternate response:

91sn32Q.jpg

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 05:03 PM)
Why in the hell should Bernie Sanders quit now when Hillary Clinton SHOULD and probably will be indicted and NEVER be allowed to run? Hillary is showing naivety thinking her privilege as Wall Street's favorite speaker (her speeches are so damn good she deserves that $250,000) that she thinks she's immune to prosecution?? This is gonna get interesting. hang in there Bernie.

Read this!!

p.s. Why don't any of you Hillary supporters care about this stuff?? She may be our most despicable candidate EVER. Before you say that is mean or cruel or worthy of banning me, folks she is this close to being in jail for gosh sakes!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/...b_10354484.html

1378960_1280x720.jpg

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:55 PM)
What excuse? It was a funny tweet.

I thought it was funny as well. Had to make sure it wasn't a fake account, but she also kind of lowered herself to his level. Took him long enough to reply to it as well.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 07:48 AM)
f*** Trump and all but you guys have some low standards for "funny."

The delete your account meme always makes me laugh when done right. When Dingell did it I actually laughed out loud at work.

Donald Trump's unconventional approach to building a ground game

Meanwhile, RNC officials still aren't even sure where the campaign has already deployed staffers. Trump's field organization is a patchwork of aides, some paid, some retained on a volunteer basis and many left over from the Republican primaries. While he has campaign chiefs in Florida -- and solidly blue states like Washington and New York -- in crucial battlegrounds including Ohio and Colorado, Trump doesn't have so much as a state director.

Even though Trump hasn't made overtures in states like Michigan or North Carolina, he's already begun laying the groundwork in some deeply Democratic states he hopes to flip.

In New York -- Trump's home state and a blue bastion he badly wants to win -- the campaign is counting on anti-Clinton sentiments upstate and efforts to pick up Democratic voters who are feel dissatisfied with their own party.

Carl Paladino, the campaign's co-chair in New York and the 2010 gubernatorial nominee, said they will also rely on conventional get-out-the-vote efforts and blanketing the upstate region with signs and bumper stickers.

"Upstate will give us a wave in this election, and my instruction from HQ is really simple. It's one word: Win," he said. "And that's what we intend to do."

Trump shared a similar sentiment with Susan Hutchison, chairman of the Washington state GOP. She said she's personally received assurances from the candidate that he will campaign in the state, which hasn't voted for a Republican since 1984.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 05:46 PM)
Greg, you do realize that Trump will win KS regardless of what you do or say?...Missouri, as always, is where it gets much more interesting from a political standpoint.

Latest poll in the state of Kansas has Hillary leading Trump.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 08:49 AM)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-hole-withi...-000000238.html

Good column, The Black Hole Within Donald Trump.

There's just no way any Republican with a conscience can help to elect this guy...they can still vote for down-ballot GOPers, but should pass on checking off Trump if they truly love their country.

You're seeing that in some places. Mitt Romney clearly isn't going to vote for Trump. Mark Kirk doesn't support him, either.