southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few interesting things from Trump's FEC numbers today:

His campaign only has a little over $1M in cash on hand.

His campaign has been spending millions of dollars on his own companies/properties

He appears to be drawing a small salary from the campaign

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 11:41 PM)

His campaign has been spending millions of dollars on his own companies/properties

lol - Got any links?

I don't find any of those things even remotely interesting. Or the firing of Lewandowski. Business man... gonna business.

But seriously...are you trying to imply Trump is down to his "last $1M trying to fight Hillary" or something?

Get real.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 02:41 PM)
Do you not believe the author was the No. 1 Secret Service agent closest to Bill and Hillary? Why would he make it all up? Truth is a defense against lawsuits. It's almost cult like with Hillary's backers. They want her to be President no matter what. What would it take for Hillary supporters to believe what that guy wrote? Why do they want this person in office?

It's just hard to be objective man, it just is. Similarly, it's hard for guys like us to be objective regarding positive things she's ever done...because we feel it in our bones that something ain't right about HC. We know if it stinks like a turd, it's a turd. But most people like the smell of their own turds, so they defend it. Hillary is their turd, which is ok if the fan's on.

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 10:49 PM)
lol - Got any links?

I don't find any of those things even remotely interesting. Or the firing of Lewandowski. Business man... gonna business.

But seriously...are you trying to imply Trump is down to his "last $1M trying to fight Hillary" or something?

Get real.

get real go get real look get real up get real the get real FEC get real filings get real released get real today

I get real don't get real care get real if get real you get real find get real Trump's get real dumpster get real fire get real interesting get real or get real not get real

fake edit: GET REAL!

real edit: the implication is that Trump is not and has not been running anything resembling a real campaign thus far, and his total lack of campaign infrastructure/staffing and having less cash-on-hand than people who stopped running months ago and 50 House Representatives is just a symptom. His campaign is about $45M or so in debt with $1.3M cash on hand while Clinton's campaign is about the exact opposite of those numbers.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:06 AM)
get real go get real look get real up get real the get real FEC get real filings get real released get real today

I get real don't get real care get real if get real you get real find get real Trump's get real dumpster get real fire get real interesting get real or get real not get real

fake edit: GET REAL!

real edit: the implication is that Trump is not and has not been running anything resembling a real campaign thus far, and his total lack of campaign infrastructure/staffing and having less cash-on-hand than people who stopped running months ago and 50 House Representatives is just a symptom. His campaign is about $45M or so in debt with $1.3M cash on hand while Clinton's campaign is about the exact opposite of those numbers.

What does this post mean?

Trump isn't going anywhere. He's going to be in the general. There were like 20 candidates and they were all beat by end of May...3 months ahead of schedule.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:30 AM)
That Trump's campaign is ridiculously low on cash and that, as a partisan Democrat in the Democratic Thread, find this funny and so might other Democrats.

laer teg!

We are 5 months from the general and conventions and you're trying to convince people of what? LOL... DONALD f***ING TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE MONEY???

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 10:49 PM)
lol - Got any links?

Get real.

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 11:35 PM)
We are 5 months from the general and conventions and you're trying to convince people of what? LOL... DONALD f***ING TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE MONEY???

I actually believe he was trying to say that Donald Trump's campaign has a surprisingly low amount of cash on hand. A fact that you could have easily checked. Instead you foolishly tried to dismiss it as false with a weak "got any links". Unfortunately this isnt some 3rd grade debate where you can walk back a ridiculous comment by trying to move the goal posts. You got caught, maybe you thought SS was just lying, maybe you thought "No way is Donald that bad at managing money." I honestly cant really imagine what it would take for me to make such a foolish post when I could easily type "Trump FEC" (although hilariously google tried to make me search "Trump feces" but I digress.

So lets change the goal posts, what exactly are YOU trying to prove here?

That Trump's campaign actually has more money than his FEC filing? That SS post is some sort of "conspiracy" to convince the American people that Trump has less campaign cash than he really does?

Or have Trump supporters started down the path of "If you lie enough times, it becomes the truth." (Strangely that quote cant actually be attributed to anyone specific.)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 01:22 AM)
I actually believe he was trying to say that Donald Trump's campaign has a surprisingly low amount of cash on hand. A fact that you could have easily checked. Instead you foolishly tried to dismiss it as false with a weak "got any links". Unfortunately this isnt some 3rd grade debate where you can walk back a ridiculous comment by trying to move the goal posts. You got caught, maybe you thought SS was just lying, maybe you thought "No way is Donald that bad at managing money." I honestly cant really imagine what it would take for me to make such a foolish post when I could easily type "Trump FEC" (although hilariously google tried to make me search "Trump feces" but I digress.

So lets change the goal posts, what exactly are YOU trying to prove here?

That Trump's campaign actually has more money than his FEC filing? That SS post is some sort of "conspiracy" to convince the American people that Trump has less campaign cash than he really does?

Or have Trump supporters started down the path of "If you lie enough times, it becomes the truth." (Strangely that quote cant actually be attributed to anyone specific.)

I'm ASKING (NOT SUGGESTING) that you show me a link where he is low on cash.

Can you do that?

No.

So STFU.

You have no idea what he's doing right now or how a billionaire manages $ while he runs businesses and simultaneously takes up about...the most ambitious thing a US citizen can do and self funds it.

You guys are ridiculous.

Perhaps a perfect encapsulation of trump voter mentality.

All campaigns are required to make detailed disclosures to the federal election commission on campaign income and expenditures. This is how we know, without a doubt, that at the end of may trumps campaign had slightly less than $1.3m in cash and had over $40m in debt (mostly to trump himself). This is also how we know that about 20% of his campaign expenditures are to his own companies. This is how we also know that he has less cash than many house campaigns and that his total donations in may were really, really low.

You can easily Google this stuff or you can go straight to the fec website if you prefer. This is all public information available for any candidate for federal office.

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:29 AM)
I'm ASKING (NOT SUGGESTING) that you show me a link where he is low on cash.

Can you do that?

No.

So STFU.

You have no idea what he's doing right now or how a billionaire manages $ while he runs businesses and simultaneously takes up about...the most ambitious thing a US citizen can do and self funds it.

You guys are ridiculous.

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateComm...teeId=P80001571

This is from May. I cant get the direct link from the FEC for June (I expect itll be up in a day or 2).

Beginning Cash On Hand $2,111,070

Ending Cash On Hand $2,408,641

Net Contributions $14,207,446

Net Operating Expenditures $55,080,299

Now compare to Clinton (again May)

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do

Beginning Cash On Hand $28,971,372

Ending Cash On Hand $30,156,932

Net Contributions $187,543,590

Net Operating Expenditures $174,073,868

----------------------------------------------------

Now I am not a self proclaimed billionaire, but I do believe that $28mil is a lot more than $2mil. I guess you can say that $2mil isnt "low on cash" but I guess its all about the semantics. Hillary has a lot more money today. That is just a fact, whether she has more money in 1 month, 2 months or 4 months, than Trump, I cant predict.

So please, you arent going to win by telling me to STFU, you wont win by yelling, screaming, pouting, whining. I have dealt with way worse in real life, not on some anonymous message board where it doesnt matter how asinine your comments are.

If you want to win, bring facts to show that the FEC filing is false. That this is just another conspiracy against Trump. Please, prove me wrong. Cause its just annoying. Its not like I am picking favorites here, its just irritating that in today's society with all of this technology at our finger tips people are too lazy to do their own damn research.

Its just lazy bulls*** and Im sick of it. Its 2016, there are far smarter people than me who would have died to have access to the amount of knowledge that we do, and people like you just waste it. Its a f***ing waste of space.

We could be doing so much more as a country, but instead the greatest society on earth (and maybe that has ever existed) are arguing about "conspiracy theories" as if there is some merit.

If this country falls into the abyss, we earned it. We f***ing earned it with bulls*** like this.

Why do you keep pushing this SITE?

There is ZERO chance Trump says: "I cant beat Hillary - I don't have enough $"

You're like a Cub fan talking about attendance...while you lose OVER AND OVER.

Haterz gonna hate I guess...

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 01:42 AM)
Perhaps a perfect encapsulation of trump voter mentality.

All campaigns are required to make detailed disclosures to the federal election commission on campaign income and expenditures.

LOL!!!!!!

QUOTE (CB2.0 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:50 AM)
Why do you keep pushing this SITE?

There is ZERO chance Trump says: "I cant beat Hillary - I don't have enough $"

You're like a Cub fan talking about attendance...while you lose OVER AND OVER.

Haterz gonna hate I guess...

Where did I ever say that?

You are changing the argument because you lost, quite simply, you lost. You called me out and said "links" and I brought a link. Then you said its something about Hillary beating Trump, where did I say anything about that?

Please quote where I said anything about Trump or Hillary and who will win the election.

You cant, because I didnt. Because Im not stupid. I am not going to be beaten in this argument, it wont happen. In an attempt to win, you seriously compared me to a Cubs fan. Do you even realize the irony? You are acting like Trump has somehow won something, that its "OVAH" because somehow Ive lost or the Democratic party lost, or I actually dont even know who has lost in your completely failed analogy.

But, I am going to teach you how to use an analogy, so that if you are ever involved in an argument in the future, you can hopefully use it correctly.

Good Analogy:

You are like a Cubs fan, you are already making your plans for the victory parade before the season is even over.

Feel free to use that in the future, Ill grant you an irrevocable license. Just cause Im one of those bleeding heart hippy liberals who feels that they have to help those who are less fortunate.

Sincerely,

Princess Soxbadger

(Oh you just got lit up by a Princess.)

Edited by Soxbadger

It's okay Andrew, has to be hard to watch the party you belong to nominate a know-nothing fraud running on a platform of being a billionaire who turns out to be poor. Maybe Clinton will lure Trump in as a voter if she rolls out a nice subsidy program to help out destitute prop developers get back on their feet.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 11:41 PM)

Isn't that fraud?