hey spiff

Guest hotsoxchick1

Talk about overrated. What has Shockey done? 2 TDs last year and some huge drops in the playoffs against the 49ers. This year 5 Rec for 44 Yds and 1 TD. If it wasn't for his attitude no one would talk about the guy as a star. If your gonna talk trash you better back it up and he sure hasn't thus far in his career.

Talk about overrated.  What has Shockey done?  2 TDs last year and some huge drops in the playoffs against the 49ers.  This year 5 Rec for 44 Yds and 1 TD.  If it wasn't for his attitude no one would talk about the guy as a star.  If your gonna talk trash you better back it up and he sure hasn't thus far in his career.

hey genius, leading all NFL tight ends in catches and yards in your rookie season is nothing to sneeze at.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey quit dissin on my boy.... hes doing ok.... and since the bears suck so much i have something to look foward to when the giants are on tv.........im a new born giants fan ...... :headbang :headbang go shockey... just dont talk ok....... ;)

Talk about overrated.  What has Shockey done?  2 TDs last year and some huge drops in the playoffs against the 49ers.  This year 5 Rec for 44 Yds and 1 TD.  If it wasn't for his attitude no one would talk about the guy as a star.  If your gonna talk trash you better back it up and he sure hasn't thus far in his career.

Apparently you haven't seen any of the hits he has delivered, or if you have seen them, you don't remember them. The guys he hit proabably don't remember them either.

I'm not sure you could find an offensive player that hits harder then Shockey.

Apparently you haven't seen any of the hits he has delivered, or if you have seen them, you don't remember them.  The guys he hit proabably don't remember them either.

Right, because delivering hard hits makes you a great player. I never said the guy wasn't good. I said he was overrated because everyone acts like he is a superstar when he is no where near that status yet.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Apparently you haven't seen any of the hits he has delivered, or if you have seen them, you don't remember them.  The guys he hit proabably don't remember them either.

Right, because delivering hard hits makes you a great player. I never said the guy wasn't good. I said he was overrated because everyone acts like he is a superstar when he is no where near that status yet.

hes young.. and "yet" being the key word in your statement... he still has many years ahead of him to achieve that status......... ;)