Damn You! Get out of my CD Player!

Cali

Faith No More's "Angel Dust" is stuck(figuratively of course) in my CD player, and has been for the past 2 days. Damn I love this album. Particular tracks stuck on repeat include "Everything's Ruined" "Smaller and Smaller" "Malpractice" and "A Small Victory"

"IF I SPEAK AT ONE CONSTANT VOLUME

AT ONE CONSTANT PITCH

AT ONE CONSTANT RHYTHM

RIGHT INTO YOUR EAR,

YOU STILL WON'T HEAR"

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Hmm, Faith No More.  Aren't they one of the originators of "Rap-Core"?

Epic :lol:

That's what people always say, but if you listen to FNM other than Epic, which I don't consider rapping, they are in no way "rap-core" Nor does Mike Patton enjoy when s***ty bands like Papa Roach site him and FNM as influences. As stated in there bio: "A decade later suburban rock bands falling under the 'nu-metal' umbrella would cite Patton's delivery as one of their introductions to the rap-rock sound that ushered in the new millenium, but Patton wasn't rapping; it was a tonal crossbreed of punk spirit, pop cleanliness, and hard rocks carefree attitude."

Oh Yeah...

Faith No More > P.O.D ;)

Mike Patton has that kind of voice that is recognizable, and yet memorable anytime you hear it. I used to wear the FNM stuff out.

That he does.

Do you ever listen to his inumerable side projects? Fantomas, Mr. Bungle, Tomohawk or his project with The Dillinger Escape Plan

That's what people always say, but if you listen to FNM other than Epic, which I don't consider rapping, they are in no way "rap-core" Nor does Mike Patton enjoy when s***ty bands like Papa Roach site him and FNM as influences. As stated in there bio: "A decade later suburban rock bands falling under the 'nu-metal' umbrella would cite Patton's delivery as one of their introductions to the rap-rock sound that ushered in the new millenium, but Patton wasn't rapping; it was a tonal crossbreed of punk spirit, pop cleanliness, and hard rocks carefree attitude."

Oh Yeah...

Faith No More > P.O.D ;)

You're trying to tell me that he wasn't rapping on that song? :bang

Oh Yeah...

Faith No More > P.O.D ;)

You're trying to tell me that he wasn't rapping on that song? :bang

I'm only going with what the man himself says. He certainly ain't talking about b****es and ho's. But "Angel Dust" is, I think, by far their best album, no rapping on that bad boy...Ahead of their time