2016 Fantasy Baseball Official Thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 22, 2016 -> 03:28 PM)
Im barely losing in my title match up. My starting pitching has been the drizzling sh*ts but I'm killing with the bats.

My rotation for the last 3 weeks has been David Price, Carlos Martinez, Taijuan Walker, Michael Pineda, and Eduardo Rodriguez/Carlos Rodon.....Strasburg is hurt, but my pitching staff blows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 23, 2016 -> 09:00 AM)
I'm somehow tied 5-5 with 3 days left and I hold the tie breaker.

Atta boy, I'm up 9-1 (12 categories) and hold the tie breaker as well. My opponent has 5 O's players (he's an O's fan) and that's what's been killing him this week. Hopefully it continues into the weekend.

I started the year with Shelby Miller and James Shields on my roster. I placed 10th out of 12 teams due to a pitching staff I couldn't get figured out all season and disappointing years from Lorenzo Cain, Buster Posey, and Todd Frazier. I gave away Freddie Freeman for Taijuan Walker at the deadline looking for some keeper value. Walker struggled with his control the rest of the year and even went down to the minors at one point, and Freeman carried the other team to the title with his torrid finish, including 11-for-22 with 2 homers and 2 SB's in the championship week. Not my finest work.

Brights spots were Brian Dozier, Dansby Swanson, Rich Hill, and Tyler Thornburg.

• 2 weeks later...