Game Thread - 9/16/03

aboz56

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, why was Estaban moved in the order?

Evidently, Esteban doesn't like to vary from his usual rest. With an off day yesterday he was in line to pitch today. The same strategy was not used, as you probably recall, when JM went to Cotts in NY. JM did say this was not a do or die series. Whatever he's on, I want some.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I believe I heard Farmio say on the radio that Loaiza was not feeling well tonight

said he told him before the game not to be surprised if they threw up on the pitching mound

he threw up all right -- and so have the rest of us.

Which further begs the question...if thats so, and Garland and Loz were switched so Loz could pitch first...couldn't JM have just switched them back? Or was Loz forced into pitching when he wasnt up to par?

dumbass jm should have switched them back.... loz was to go today because he was on his regular schedule ..(or so they say).... another day of rest wouldnt have hurt any.....geez us.......

Evidently, Esteban doesn't like to vary from his usual rest. With an off day yesterday he was in line to pitch today. The same strategy was not used, as you probably recall, when JM went to Cotts in NY. JM did say this was not a do or die series. Whatever he's on, I want some.

Maybe Jerry doesn't realize the Twins play the f***in Tigers and Indians the rest of the season!!!!

WAKE UP JERRY!!!

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
I have a prediction....knowing how this team operates they will hit a grand slam to tie this game up

Gut feeling.....I know I know

wish i had the same feeling but............i dont see it happening here in this f***in dome....... :angry: