aboz56

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
It was a rheotircal question....I know they have not been walkng, just hitting for the fences....all those flyouts and pop outs are self explanatory

i know .. i was just venting with you.......not against you..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think the Sox want to give us the best memories we can have a in season by winning in the 9th or some s*** like that

Or if they lose today, by winning the division on the last day or some s*** like that

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
These fans are electric.  Too bad we couldnt of had a crowd like this, they are into every pitch.

i dont know.. i can say that the fans at our park have been good as well... you wouldnt know its only about 20,000 or so... they make noise like a million.........cant say that these fans are the only ones into the game.. were just as into it at home too.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I swear hsc, I got this gut feeling that they want to make it as sensational as possible

Think about it, this team was done before the all star break, and then the sensationalism starts with all those Frank walkoff home runs

well its nice to hope your right... but my gut feeling tells me that they are about ready to toss that white towel in and give it all up.........such a waste........