2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 04:06 PM)
ESPN just kicked off 5 pm Sportscenter with the Tunsil story, calling it the biggest story of the draft and it has "shown no signs of slowing down". They have 5 reporters on location, at 5 different locations. If they don't want it to die, it won't die.

Oh my stars! Has the Dolphins organization imploded upon itself yet?!

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 02:41 PM)
ugh don't remind me...

Kevin White has done nothing for the Bears as a #7 overall pick. He's a bust until further notice, and we don't know how much the Bears knew or didn't know about his shin because they are such an untrustworthy organization. He can still turn it around, he's about the same age Floyd is, but we all can sense where that one is headed.

As for Floyd, he's a rail thin player that won't be able to stand up to NFL OL unless he gets on those sweet, sweet NFL roids for a year. At which point he'll be 25 and have only 2 or 3 years left at his physical peak. Not that I think it will matter, the guy couldn't produce in college despite being older than most of his competition. Oh wait nvn that's the coaches fault my bad.

This is the hottest of hot takes in this thread though.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
That's a huge reach for Smith.

I agree all I hear is IF the nerve damage gets under control over and over..............2nd round no thanks.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:26 PM)
I give the Cowboys a F so far

Elliott was an excellent pick. Smith not so much.

Kinda funny that the two are pretty good friends though.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:49 PM)
I read on Twitter that their team surgeon performed his surgery. Interesting tidbit. I imagine they consulted with him.

Was that the guy that was interviewed about the nerve recovery? That would make sense. If he does recover its an amazing pick

I have absolutely zero confidence in Pace. He traded up when he should have let the player fall to him (I think the Giants hoodwinked the Bears into keeping the Bucs fron taking Apple), and now is trading down when he's going to have a stud fall into his lap.

I wish I was raised something other than a Bears fan.