2016-2017 NFL Thread

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 10:31 AM)
Floyd carted off the field at practice. Damn....

Dan Wiederer

‏@danwiederer

Leonard Floyd did leave the practice field a short time ago on a cart. Unclear to this point what the reason was.

Motherf***in s***. One of the only things I hate about football.

Do the Bears have to redshirt every damn first round pick?!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Football injuries are just out of control. Seems like no point in even saying anymore "we were unhealthy last year" Bears have had a run of poor health for 4 years now, and aren't different than any other team.

Year after year our top acquisitions are just on IR the whole time. Probably another reason to consistently trade back since its not like anyone of your starters is actually playing

/vent

/vent

/vent

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 10:31 AM)
Floyd carted off the field at practice. Damn....

Dan Wiederer

‏@danwiederer

Leonard Floyd did leave the practice field a short time ago on a cart. Unclear to this point what the reason was.

Get the f*** out. At least if it was something real bad they would have seen it clearly (hoping)

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 10:52 AM)
Get the f*** out. At least if it was something real bad they would have seen it clearly (hoping)

A cart almost always means really bad, doesnt it?

Where is ptact? LOL

Is a cart off worse?

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:11 AM)
I went to camp today. Kevin White is a freakshow. Looks as advertised. Tweets from camp in my twitter timeline: @JamesFox917 if interested.

Awesome have fun.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:11 AM)
I went to camp today. Kevin White is a freakshow. Looks as advertised. Tweets from camp in my twitter timeline: @JamesFox917 if interested.

I forgot to look that up, any tidbits from camp yesterday? Hot has hell?

Zaidman said that Grasu put on some noticeable weight. That is good to hear being that was one of his many issues last year. Now hopefully he can develop some technique to go along with it.

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/status/760840374533427200

lmaooooo I severely underestimated how much of a b**** Martellus Bennett was. Soooo much salt but he was singing high praises of Cutler when he was producing the first two years. The tape on him in the 3rd year doesn't lie. He half-assed his blocks and got beat by guys he should've dominated and quit on his routes... I tried to defend him for weeks longer than he deserved but the truth is he didn't produce last year because he didn't want to.

Cutler has earned my respect. Few things bug me more than going to the media to talk trash. It annoys me with Jimmy Butler, it annoys me here. Cutler hasn't been good but his first 5 years he had ridiculous offensive coordinators and a GM who seemed to actively undermine him with the offensive line play and receivers.

Nobody can seriously look at tape from last year's offense and conclude Cutler was a problem and Bennett wasn't. Actually, yardage and TDs notwithstanding, that was probably Cutler's cleanest year since he's been in Chicago.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 3, 2016 -> 10:15 AM)
The way Marty's year ended last year, the comments after the win over the Packers in Lambeau, his previous team breakdowns, I could totally see this coming.

Yep, hes kind of a little b****