Jerry Manuel Days Numbered?

DonkeyKongerko

Guest hotsoxchick1
Then make him the 3rd base coach, didn't he do that in Montreal? He has to be better than Kimm

im sure where ever he ends up its still gonna be with this team untill after next year and the contract is up.. jr doesnt have a habbit of spending cash he doesnt need to .. he will find a fit for jm just to save a few pennies.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
They should make him a beer vendor so fans could haze him.

oh hell no.. he will put too much head on my beers... thats not a good thing.......make him a hot dog vendor.. i dont eat those at the park.... so im not in harms way if he were dishing them out....... ;)

oh  hell no.. he will put too much head on my beers... thats not a good thing.......make him a hot dog vendor.. i dont eat those at the park.... so im not in harms way if he were dishing them out....... ;)

Your right, he doesn't come across as a guy who would know how to pour a beer. Maybe have him sell programs, if he looked at one he might have a better idea of who was on the team.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Your right, he doesn't come across as a guy who would know how to pour a beer. Maybe have him sell programs, if he looked at one he might have a better idea of who was on the team.

now theres a novel idea.... ;) ill put it in the suggestion box at the park....... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
One put this team in contention, while the other took it out..... why not keep the one whom this team benefitted from.

lol then everyone goes.. and takes jr with them.. this team hasnt benefited from any of them............ ;)

Wouldn't it be nice if JR could do a Vince McMahon and go up to Jerry, end of the last game of the season, in front of a big crowd and tell him "You'rrrrreeeee FIREDDDDDDDDDD!"

Cya Jerry, Don't let the door hit ur ass on the way out.

Wouldn't it be nice if JR could do a Vince McMahon and go up to Jerry, end of the last game of the season, in front of a big crowd and tell him "You'rrrrreeeee FIREDDDDDDDDDD!"

Cya Jerry, Don't let the door hit ur ass on the way out.

That would be a beautiful thing. Then as Ghandi walks off the crowd starts to sing "NA NA NA NA" Then JR would reveal the new manager....Mick Foley!

Guest hotsoxchick1
*cough*Cubs fans*cough*

*cough* at least we aint sayin theres always next year *cough*..... ;)

Grounds Crew?

al something tells me that he could f*** that up too.... dont ya think it would be kinda hard to play on dead brown grass...... ;)