EVERYONE believes in the White Sox, but

Be Good

That's probably because they know very little about the teams and probably didn't look at the schedule.  I am going to guess another reason they voted for the Sox because of some of the names we picked up in the last few months.  :huh:

and there is a zilllion people living in chicago. NY, LA, and chicago teams and players always win those polls.

That's probably because they know very little about the teams and probably didn't look at the schedule.  I am going to guess another reason they voted for the Sox because of some of the names we picked up in the last few months.  :huh:

AS true as that is, that poll still says alot about Sox fans

and there is a zilllion people living in chicago.  NY, LA, and chicago teams and players always win those polls.

THATS true with LA, and NY but not with Chi-town just last week E-Lo was 2nd or 3rd in the poll "Who should get the Cy Young adward"......AND there's plenty before then the White Sox/white sox players have lost

BE GOOD ya know I like ya man..........but the sox have no chance to win this division.  THeyre mentally beat.

I believe we will know tonight and Thursday if this is a correct assumption. I think we will now see if Jon Garland has turned the corner and developed into the clutch starter he has been looking like the last half of the season. If Jon can do it and Colon comes through on Thursday it will be a real uplifting, and maybe even deeply religious experience for a lot of us Sox fans not to mention what it will do for the team as a whole. But, tonight it's up to Big Jon...

Speaking to those of us from outside the Chitown area let's all watch on ESPN2 tonight and give Jon the karma he needs to win. I don't think we can afford to even give up three runs tonight so it will have to be a heavy duty meditating session.

ESPN poll voters believe the White Sox will win the AL central, and I think this poll was taken after the loss on tuesday

WHO will win the AL Central:

Whitte Sox-49.3%

Twins-36.9%

Royals-13.6%

I know I still believe....

How do you know that the ESPN voters aren't Sox fans..? :huh:

ESPN poll voters believe the White Sox will win the AL central, and I think this poll was taken after the loss on tuesday

WHO will win the AL Central:

Whitte Sox-49.3%

Twins-36.9%

Royals-13.6%

I know I still believe....

How do you know that the ESPN voters aren't Sox fans..? :huh:

IM sure some are but I do know this much almost everyone on here doesnt believe so that's why I came to that conclusion

I would bet that the majority of baseball fans think the sox would win the division except for sox fans because of a couple of things, one because of this teams history, two because of our manager, and three because of the mental strength of this club, I hate to say it, but the sox are definitely done.

I don't care what anyone says, but that Yogi guy.

"It ain't over untill it's over."  :bringit

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the f*** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer--

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!

I was at the Alamo when the French attack us with tanks, and we only had bows and arrows to fight with.

They had us out numbered 100, 031 soldiers to only 31 of us.

Did we quit or run away?

I think we were tempted too, but we stood our ground anyway.

Yes, we lost that one, because we ran out of arrows.

We will win this one though, we got a better chance now. and plenty of arrows :bringit