Pre-2016 Prospect Roundtable, Part 1

NorthSideSox72

Five of the writers from Future Sox got together to respond to a few questions going into 2016. It's a good way to get some different perspectives on what to expect this year.

This is Part One, covering two questions - who will move up prospect lists the fastest in 2016, and who is your favorite sleeper. Answers from Rob, Will, Brian, Matt L and myself.

Part two in a couple days.

What are YOUR answers, after reading ours?

Q. Who will be moving up the rankings from the pre-season list to the mid-season list?

A. Jason Coats. Probably a boring answer because he'll be 26 years old. But by mid-season I bet he's either in MLB or very close to being called up. Probably deserves to be better than 18 in our system.

Q: Who is your favorite sleeper in the organization?

A: I agree with the pick of Jhoandro Alfaro. System could use success at catcher, too.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 15, 2016 -> 03:57 PM)
Five of the writers from Future Sox got together to respond to a few questions going into 2016. It's a good way to get some different perspectives on what to expect this year.

This is Part One, covering two questions - who will move up prospect lists the fastest in 2016, and who is your favorite sleeper. Answers from Rob, Will, Brian, Matt L and myself.

Part two in a couple days.

What are YOUR answers, after reading ours?

well i really took my time to digest all this info and again great info guys, yous guys does the best work.

for me, i am going to look at things differently b/c of the parameters of what is uses and is mostly subjective.

Prediction time: Who will be moving up the rankings from the pre-season list to the mid-season list?

for me it will be one of my fav prospects Jordan Guerrero-sp he will move right behind Adams and both will be exciting as arm of the future.

my next one will be Corey Zangari-1b.

who is my fav sleeper.

Johan Cruz-inf, Eddy Alvarez-inf, and Jordan Guerrero-sp. now most will wonder why i am putting Guerrero on here twice as a sleeper and rising. well, this yr he will make the sox fans know his name. he will really put him talent out there for all to see.

my biggest question marks are the pitchers from #8 thru 30. i see a lot of possibilities as well as a lot of disappointments.