3/27 vs Giants

flavum

QUOTE (daggins @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 10:43 PM)
Until he bombs in the regular season I will give Latos the benefit of the doubt.

either way, it is too late to get anyone that can really help, unless it is thru a trade.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 06:13 PM)
+1, not hitting the panic button yet.

Latos' goal in spring training is to just build arm strength and maintain his knee. So far he's managed that. Results really don't matter at all for him. Yea if he sucks in April you are sorta f***ed but until then it's not time to panic. 5th starters are 5th starters.

Sox win 13-9

13-12-1

Mon- Danks at Col (CSN)

Tue- Sale vs Tex (whitesox.com)

Wed- Quintana at Cin (CSN)

Thursday off, Rodon pitches on the side

Friday- Latos? at SD

Saturday- Danks at SD

Sunday- workout in Oakland

Monday- Sale vs Gray

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
I wonder what the pitching matchups are going to be in the Oakland series. If I had to guess, I'd say:

Sale vs. Gray

Quintana vs. Hill

Rodon vs. Hahn

Latos vs. Graveman

No one on their side is that intimidating other than Gray, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox win 3/4 or even sweep. I'm hopeful.

It's looks favorable for our Sox, but I've learned not to assume anything in this game.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
I wonder what the pitching matchups are going to be in the Oakland series. If I had to guess, I'd say:

Sale vs. Gray

Quintana vs. Hill

Rodon vs. Hahn

Latos vs. Graveman

No one on their side is that intimidating other than Gray, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox win 3/4 or even sweep. I'm hopeful.

We should take 3 out of 4. That said, I think we'll split.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 07:53 PM)
It's looks favorable for our Sox, but I've learned not to assume anything in this game.

Especially in the West coast, namely Oakland. Sox just don't have any luck there. Been like that for years.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)
Especially in the West coast, namely Oakland. Sox just don't have any luck there. Been like that for years.

HUH???? We swept them in Oakland last year and Sale, Rodon or Q did not win any of the games.