9/17/03 GAME THREAD...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
If he was going to take out Garland for giving up a ducksnort and bring in Wunsch, why didn't he have Wunsch face the left handed batter to begin with?

because hes a f***in DUMBASS........ his looks from the dugout already show hes tossed in the towel............. lifeless f***er jm........

Guest hotsoxchick1
The Sox have sucked against Minnesota ever since JM had the brainstorm idea to use Paniagua. The team has scored 5 runs the last 3 games against them not including tonight.

i think it goes back further than that... we have always had a hard time with them .. well at least the past few seasons anyhow.........

because hes a f***in DUMBASS........  his looks from the dugout already show hes tossed in the towel............. lifeless f***er jm........

The Perverbial Axe will fall on JM...his days are once again numbered as well as all the other lifeless matter on this team....

Oh wait i almost forget Kelly Wunsch walks every f***ing batter he faces...

Guest hotsoxchick1
The Perverbial Axe will fall on JM...his days are once again numbered as well as all the other lifeless matter on this team....

Oh wait i almost forget Kelly Wunsch walks every f***ing batter he faces...

and jon almost walked everyone tonite.. well at least he was very consistant with it.........