3/29 vs Rangers

flavum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Mar 29, 2016 -> 04:51 PM)
If Nate Jones keeps up his dominance & Petricka, Putnam & Albers can continue to do what they usually do, they're are going to win a lot of games because of it. Not nearly as dominant is the Royals pen but even something like it is going to make them win games.

If I am not mistaken, the Royals lost 2 major pen pieces of recent year, Madson and Holland.

If Nate Jones keeps up his dominance & Petricka, Putnam & Albers can continue to do what they usually do, they're are going to win a lot of games because of it. Not nearly as dominant is the Royals pen but even something like it is going to make them win games.

I feel like everyone is overrating the Royals pen right now. They lost two major pieces from last year, and while Davis/Herrera/Soria should be a great back end again (though Herrera was not very dominant last year), I'm less than impressed with their other options, and they're going to need to rely on those guys a lot with their paper thin rotation.

Edited by OmarComing25

Fangraphs thinks the White Sox pen is better than Kansas City's bullpen.

I'm quietly excited for this pen's potential, especially if they play well and we can add another power arm in August at the deadline. I'm starting to get hyped for this season although I'm trying to temper my expectations. This team is solid on paper.