And Now the end is near....

Chisoxrd5

And now The end is near, So I face the final curtain!

Well its been fun Sox fans...I guess I'll just take my "playoff tickets" out back and burn them....lol Oh wait I have to wait for the rebate!

Well theres always next year.... :huh:

lol...at least I'll be able to get good season tickets for next season cause no one is gonna want to see these lame ass team play...except for us few gluttons for punishment!!!

Its not over until they are officially eliminated. Things may look grim, but their is still a chance.

This is tough to watch though. Such high expectations. Oh well, got a geology test tomorrow and this Geology is pissing me off. Stupid freaking sciences that I put off as long as I can.

Its not over until they are officially eliminated.  Things may look grim, but their is still a chance. 

This is tough to watch though.  Such high expectations.  Oh well, got a geology test tomorrow and this Geology is pissing me off.  Stupid freaking sciences that I put off as long as I can.

I'm totally down with the it's not over till it's over theory. And I would have some solid faith if the Twins were even playin Tampa Bay 7 times. But they're playing the 38-112 Detroit Tigers 7 more times. And the real sad thing about it is 8 of those 38 wins came against us. I fully expect the Twins to win all 7 gms...

Its not over until they are officially eliminated.  Things may look grim, but their is still a chance. 

This is tough to watch though.  Such high expectations.  Oh well, got a geology test tomorrow and this Geology is pissing me off.  Stupid freaking sciences that I put off as long as I can.

I'm totally down with the it's not over till it's over theory. And I would have some solid faith if the Twins were even playin Tampa Bay 7 times. But they're playing the 38-112 Detroit Tigers 7 more times. And the real sad thing about it is 8 of those 38 wins came against us. I fully expect the Twins to win all 7 gms...

Come on not even Frank Sinatra can help us now....Im normally an optimist but it is OVER...Spell it out everyone....

O-V-E-R

Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on not even Frank Sinatra can help us now....Im normally an optimist but it is OVER...Spell it out everyone....

O-V-E-R

Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say it. But you're right. I thought we might have had a REALLY SLIM chance if we could take 2 of 3. But it looks as if we're gonna drop this 2nd game...

Even Hawk the TV announcing optimist admitted during pregame the Sox had to win this game and the next game.

I would rather be beaten, you know? Like the Sox and Twins went at full force and the Twins beat us. I can't really say the Twins beat us yesterday and they sure aren't beating us today. Oh sure the scoreboard would seem to say so but I think the Sox truly exemplify the phrase "beating ourselves".

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who was it that made that Sweep thread during the last Twins series???

i dont recall.. but i do recall the past few weeks being told i was a moron for not believing... now does everyone see why i dont get caught up in all that hope s***.....its a waste of time.... ;)