Gosh!

Guest wsc425

I hate one of my football coaches. He is such a moron...name is Coach Loman, the f***** who dates the other coaches daughter. I felt like tackling him and then beating him in the nose until his oakleys are up his f***in nose! BLAH!

Anybody interested in hearing more?

I hate one of my football coaches. He is such a moron...name is Coach Loman, the f***** who dates the other coaches daughter. I felt like tackling him and then beating him in the nose until his oakleys are up his f***in nose! BLAH!

thank you for posting this, i was dying to know about your football coach

Guest hotsoxchick1

thank you for posting this, i was dying to know about your football coach

hey maybe he can take jm's place runnin things in chicago for a while.. wadda ya think????couldnt be any worse..... ;)

I'd put Wsc in charge, soley because you'd know you would get quotes that would make you piss your pants damn near everyday  :D

"The team played like s*** today, but why is everybody so negative?"

"I like boobs."

When asked why he pinch hit Miguel Olivo for Frank Thomas in the bottom of the 9th with the Sox down by 1: "I just want some attention."

Whoops, that last one is Roman. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

"I like boobs."

When asked why he pinch hit Miguel Olivo for Frank Thomas in the bottom of the 9th with the Sox down by 1: "I just want some attention." 

Whoops, that last one is Roman.  :lol:

omfg lmao... roman and wsc in the same thread... you dont have a personality disorder do ya by chance...... :lol:

"I like boobs."

omfg lmao... roman and wsc in the same thread... you dont have a personality disorder do ya by chance...... :lol:

Are we sure that they are not the same person? :huh:

"I like boobs."

Now, positive. They evacuated the town that Roman is from in advance of Hurricane Isabel.

Guest hotsoxchick1

"I like boobs."

Now, positive. They evacuated the town that Roman is from in advance of Hurricane Isabel.

lol yeah but knowing roman he stayed behind in the basement documenting each and every day and will have a wild story about it when all its all over.........be prepared... ;)

"I like boobs."

lol yeah but knowing roman he stayed behind in the basement documenting each and every day and will have a wild story about it when all its all over.........be prepared... ;)

And then maybe he'll get wsc to post a poll about what sexual position we prefer in the eye of the storm? :huh: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

"I like boobs."

And then maybe he'll get wsc to post a poll about what sexual position we prefer in the eye of the storm? :huh: :lol:

:o :o i honestly dont want to know......... ;)