4/5 Sox @ Oakland

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 11:27 PM)
I don't get carrying Sands when you're not going to face more than a few LHP during the first few weeks

Yeah and you want to perserve your arms as much as you can, an extra arm would take some of the workload off everyone.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 11:34 PM)
Yeah and you want to perserve your arms as much as you can, an extra arm would take some of the workload off everyone.

If the game is close we aren't going to use the last man in the bullpen anyways and I think everyone likes to think we will be in every ball game

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 11:36 PM)
Abreu really frustrates me. He could be an even better player if he didn't chase so many bad pitches

see: Jose Abreu, July 2014-August 2014. Hit .382 with a .456 OBP, 8 HR, 35 RBI

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 11:40 PM)
I just have to say this...watching Quintana pitch with men on base is awful. He takes FOREVER between pitches. It's like he wants to bore the hitter so he'd swing more often.

It was Avila/dugout's fault

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 05:40 AM)
I just have to say this...watching Quintana pitch with men on base is awful. He takes FOREVER between pitches. It's like he wants to bore the hitter so he'd swing more often.

It's why I never wanted Buehrle to leave the organization. He worked fast and other pitchers copied him.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 09:40 PM)

He started that last season. Drives Hawk nuts