4/5 Sox @ Oakland

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the reports said it was Rollins

I dont think Frazier and Lawrie, both of whom will bel angling for extensions (possibly with the White Sox!) were willing to let it get out that they didn't like Drake. Rollins is probably out of f***s to give at this point in his career and gladly took "credit" for closing Clubhouse Daycare.

Edited by Alexeihyeess

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 05:26 AM)
The Sox play 27 games in the first 28 days of the season, I don't agree with Ventura's decision to not carry an extra pitcher. A long man/sixth starter type.

I don't get carrying Sands when you're not going to face more than a few LHP during the first few weeks

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 05:26 AM)
I dont think Frazier and Lawrie, both of whom will bel angling for extensions (possibly with the White Sox!) were willing to let it get out that they didn't like Drake. Rollins is probably out of f***s to give at this point in his career and gladly took "credit" for closing Clubhouse Daycare.

Well said

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 11:26 PM)
The Sox play 27 games in the first 28 days of the season, I don't agree with Ventura's decision to not carry an extra pitcher. A long man/sixth starter type.

I agree with that.

Big out. Here comes Robin. Nice game Q for how long he took at times with runners on. Could've been a lot worse.

Edited by SouthSideSale

You know who would look good in the 2-spot against righties? Loney at league minimum and his .341 OBP last year. I get most people want another big bat, but he's available soon for league minimum and this team could still use an on-base type of player anyway.

Edited by soxfan2014