Atleast I still have the Bills

witesoxfan

This season is OVER. You can give me that magic number, mumbo jumbo, still 12 games left bulls***....but right now, with the way I saw this team play tonight.....it was really disappointing. To get your ass shut down by a guy you should hit the s*** out of really is saddening.

Congratu-f***ing-lations Minnesota on winning the worst division in the majors and on getting your asses handed to you in the postseason :fyou (which I already know is going to happen....having little starting pitching is going to put them in a lot of trouble, and then having no offense to compliment that little starting is going to hurt their chances even more).

I personally hope they keep this team together while getting rid of a few. Plain and simple, this team needs to know how to get base hits and then drive those runs in. Hasn't anyone told them that you CAN drive in runs WITHOUT hitting home runs, prior to their original believing? Maybe they all have short memories and can't remember all the way back to...(gasp).....2000?

f*** this s***....atleast the Bills are good this year. I'm glad I'm not a Bears, Bulls, or Blackhawks fan right now.

I actually was just talking with my cousin who is at MSU about your schedule earlier today and its a lot easier than it looks. Oklahoma will not be anything special this year. They lost Price and Ere so they probably will only be a borderline tournament team. Syracuse will still be pretty good but without Anthony they're nothing special. UCLA is not what they used to be and Kansas lost Collison and Hinrich. Duke will be tough but I believe that game is in East Lansing.

I actually was just talking with my cousin who is at MSU about your schedule earlier today and its a lot easier than it looks.  Oklahoma will not be anything special this year.  They lost Price and Ere so they probably will only be a borderline tournament team.  Syracuse will still be pretty good but without Anthony they're nothing special.  UCLA is not what they used to be and Kansas lost Collison and Hinrich.  Duke will be tough but I believe that game is in East Lansing.

Where's he at? How old is he?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ha ha, 'cowchicken' you say. Would that be like a cow with a chicken's head or what?

yeah you could say that.... i never have liked the cowchickens and never will.....they are not this americans team..... ;)