Atleast I still have the Bills

witesoxfan

yeah you could say that.... i never have liked the cowchickens and never will.....they are not this americans team..... ;)

I have never like how they're American's team, same thing with how the Yankees are America's Baseball team. I can't stand either of them. Parcells is one goofy looking man too.

HSC giant fandom is where it's at. They have a much brighter future than the Bears, and as for that Dallas debacle, I know the Giants are the better team but one screwup by one single player was the difference between 2-0 and 1-1. This team is still stellar, they did manage to come back from a 23-7 halftime deficit in the first place.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC giant fandom is where it's at. They have a much brighter future than the Bears, and as for that Dallas debacle, I know the Giants are the better team but one screwup by one single player was the difference between 2-0 and 1-1. This team is still stellar, they did manage to come back from a 23-7 halftime deficit in the first place.

lol spiff.. shockey alone makes becoming a giants fan worth while for me.... ;)

Yep...Thats why I brought up my favorite team.  For a second I thought maybe someone else was also a Hawkeye fan.

In college hoops I pull for the Hawkeyes because Steve Alfords first coaching job was where I went to college. He was a great family type of guy, and I will pull for his school probably no matter where he goes.

Yep...Thats why I brought up my favorite team.  For a second I thought maybe someone else was also a Hawkeye fan.

I've lost all respect for Iowa's basketball program. There is no reason for Pierre Pierce to still be on scholarship after aplea bargain in which he pleaded guilty to an assault causing injury after being accused of sexual abuse.

Yeah at least Fussball is finally back with Baseball closing up for another wasted season. I go for Dallas and they r the complete opposites of the Chicago White Sox.

Dallas: Bad Team, Good Coach

Chicago W.S: Good Team, Bad Coach.

Can JM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Fire his ass back down to Florida, so he can get a nice condo down there for his retirement.