HIGH school students a town over from mine

Be Good

EDIT: IF the word "rape" is the right termonlogy

Sexually assaulted. It's only rape if you have forcible intercourse, not...

About 60 varsity and junior varsity players and five coaches spent a week last month at Camp Wayne in Preston Park, Pa. During the camp, three varsity players, ages 15, 16 and 17, allegedly sodomized three junior varsity boys with a broomstick, pine cones and golf balls, while other players looked on.

ummm THAT was forcable. Its rape.

But it's not intercourse, so "technically," it's not rape... But I don't want to get into a big debate about it. BigHurt just asked if "rape" was the correct terminology, and it's not.

Sick bastards.

But it's not intercourse, so "technically," it's not rape...

Sick bastards.

Well I am not claiming to be an expert so forgive me if i am wrong but ANY object that is forced into someone is sexual assault, aka rape. Maybe rape covers teh penis and sexual assault covers the rest, i cant remember.

Sick bastards.

Well I am not claiming to be an expert so forgive me if i am wrong but ANY object that is forced into someone is sexual assault, aka rape. Maybe rape covers teh penis and sexual assault covers the rest, i cant remember.

I'm no expert either, but I've have many, many "Sexual Assault, Rape, etc." lectures in school and I was under the assumption that rape is just forcible sexual intercourse; anything else is sexual assault. Equally unthinkable and disgusting, either way.

Sick bastards.

I'm no expert either, but I've have many, many "Sexual Assault, Rape, etc." lectures in school and I was under the assumption that rape is just forcible sexual intercourse; anything else is sexual assault. Equally unthinkable and disgusting, either way.

EH same thing. If you are correct i dont think the punishment is much different anyway. That charge is as good as rape. Kobe is charged with sexual assault. I dont think whether he raped the vagina or anus is going to save him time. I PRAY im not wrong......assuming he is guilty.

Wrong, just wrong. Hazing is just wrong

Only thing we ever did was 100% voluntary head shavings/bad haircuts for new guys on the hockey team. It was more a team hangout event, not hazing. It was all fun. There's a definite line to be drawn, and this crap is just wrong. I can't believe it still goes on.

Only thing we ever did was 100% voluntary head shavings/bad haircuts for new guys on the hockey team. It was more a team hangout event, not hazing. It was all fun. There's a definite line to be drawn, and this crap is just wrong. I can't believe it still goes on.

DUde im not slamming you but slamming broomsticks into asses is WELL beyond hazing............

DUde im not slamming you but slamming broomsticks into asses is WELL beyond hazing............

I know...that's how they referred to it hence i used the term

Good grief.

And the others that watched...? Unreal. Maybe my life has been sheltered, but I have never, ever heard of stuff like this happening at college, much less HS.

Ya gotta wonder what kind of lives these kids have had to even think of doing something like this. "Gee.. let's stick a broom up Johnny's ass tonight.. haha.. that will be so funny.." :huh:

Wow, you would think people would have learned something from the "hazing" incident in the Chicago burbs.  I hope they throw the book at these idiots.

This makes what my high school (I go to the school you are referring to) did look like nothing. Throwing stuff at people is totally different from shoving a broom up somebody's ass. That's just sad.

This makes what my high school (I go to the school you are referring to) did look like nothing. Throwing stuff at people is totally different from shoving a broom up somebody's ass. That's just sad.

YA well I make sure when I hand someone a broom that they didnt go to or that they didnt attend Mempham :headbang