*Gamethread* 4/21 - Angels vs White Sox

QUOTE (South Sider @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 02:55 PM)
Weavers been hitting some of his spots, but his stuff isn't that good anymore and at the very least the Sox should be putting more pressure on him. The fact that they have made a guy with an 83 mph fastball look like Jake Arrieta tells you that this offense currently BLOWS. Too many easy outs.

You just can't chase out of the zone against Weaver. You have to make him come to you, and the Sox haven't done that.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 02:56 PM)
If you would have told me Danks would only give up 2 runs over 6, I'd say we'd be up at least 5-2.

Same. The at bats where jose and adam had 3-1 counts only to weakly pop up made me lose hope. But every AB is a new one.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 02:56 PM)
You just can't chase out of the zone against Weaver. You have to make him come to you, and the Sox haven't done that.

Like I said, do we even watch tape? Or make adjustments?

He is throwing soft so get up in the box

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 09:00 PM)
This offense is complete garbage.

Don't worry, they'll keep rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic hoping Steverson will fix them. I don't blame offensive FA for not signing here,

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 03:01 PM)
Don't worry, they'll keep rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic hoping Steverson will fix them. I don't blame offensive FA for not signing here,

It's really amazing how often they bring in players and all of a sudden they forgot how to hit. Don't know how Stevenson still has a job.