4/23 Game thread: Texas, 1:10pm, CSN

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 02:21 PM)
Ugh, really sucks not getting one there. Oh well, Lewis is garbage and don't anticipate him getting through the lineup again with this much luck.

Wish I could agree. Too many players below the Mendoza Line for me to have any hope.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodon is pitching exceptionally well today. Really hitting his spots and getting players to roll over and swing and miss. I think so far the Sox pitching have shown that their pitching this season is not a fluke now that they are pitching against one of the better hitting teams in the league.

Texas is currently 2nd in runs scored and in hits in the AL (behind Boston) and the White Sox have only allowed them 1 run over 14 innings so far, and that one run being a homer that barely made it over the fence. I swear if this team makes it to the playoffs, I think they have a real legitimate shot at going all the way with the pitching and current defense they have.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 02:45 PM)
He only has 1 walk today

He got to a full count to 2 guys in the 5th. I'd like to see him nibble a bit less. He has the stuff to get away with a mistake or two.