Pic from the East Coast

Steff

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm1...lite_large.html

Hurricanes are the most incredible of weather systems. This one has changed the weather of the entire eastern third of the country. As a matter of a fact the forecast for our weather might change, if Isabel takes a more westerly track vs northerly it will stop that cold front from making it here.

Anyone who thinks destruction of this kind is NICE really needs to reconsider how they think!  People are dying or losing all of their belongings because of this, and you think it's COOL??? :nono

I think he meant the quality of the picture, not the destruction...simmadowna :D

Anyone who thinks destruction of this kind is NICE really needs to reconsider how they think!  People are dying or losing all of their belongings because of this, and you think it's COOL??? :nono

Everybody's been evacuated..there shouldn't been any deaths and the people who are stupid enough to stay and get killed is their own fault..

And give HURT a break, don't think he meant any malice behind it.

Heather.. the picture is cool. Try removing that stick from your ass, eh?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Heather.. the picture is cool. Try removing that stick from your ass, eh?

lol so thats her problem......i was wondering.. figured it was lack of something but now that i know its a removable problem it makes takin her seriousness alot easier....... ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

wow i was just watchin the news this morning and they really got hammered in va beach... i hope roman and his family, and everyone else who lives there are ok.... it looks pretty nasty there right about now......

IT was a good picture I diidnt mean anything harm in my statemeant

wow i was just watchin the news this morning and they really got hammered in va beach... i hope roman and his family, and everyone else who lives there are ok.... it looks pretty nasty there right about now......

I heard from my cousin in Baltimore who's In laws live in that area. Their basement flooded so badly that the water was at the top of the stairs (9' feet), their pool foundation cracked in half from a tree falling into it, their garage now has a sunroof, and to top it all off.. no power.

I do not miss those things one bit. I'll never live in Florida again because of them.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I heard from my cousin in Baltimore who's In laws live in that area. Their basement flooded so badly that the water was at the top of the stairs (9' feet), their pool foundation cracked in half from a tree falling into it, their garage now has a sunroof, and to top it all off.. no power.

I do not miss those things one bit. I'll never live in Florida again because of them.

the pallmetto bugs would be enough to keep me from living in florida....... ;)

And all those damn lizzards! Ugh! Gross!

Guest hotsoxchick1

yep yep and the gators too......dont want any part of that s***...... :D

The heat and humidity are too much for me. I want to live in the arctic where it stays nice and cool.

Guest hotsoxchick1

The heat and humidity are too much for me. I want to live in the arctic where it stays nice and cool.

i hate humidity but dont mind dry heat.. im thinking west is my spot... soon enough too....... :headbang

• 4 weeks later...