Ryan Braun

Dunt

Started thinking about some additions the Sox could make in the coming months and took a look at the standings...anyone else think the Brewers would be motivated to move Braun? Sure, the contract couple with his age makes him a little less attractive, but the contract could also reduce the package needed to grab him. A right handed bat isn't exactly what we need right now, but you can always shuffle the order to break up the RHH. He's on track to have another big year and he would look great in the middle of the order with Abreu and Frazier for the next couple years. Add the fact that they have the LaRoche money (and Danks after this season) to dampen the blow of his contract and he starts to look like a very interesting option.

QUOTE (onedude @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 11:10 PM)
Hoping Colorado becomes terrible. Cargo is my preferable OF

The LHH is nice but his splits are just awful. Atleast Braun his both righties and lefties well.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 11:11 PM)
There's a huge different between taking PEDs and beating women. Yeah, Braun's a douche and handled the PEDs thing wrong, but he's not it Myers class.

I meant in regards to Braun's systematic destruction of a man's life.

I should rephrase it. He'd be the closest we'd get to Myers, who is scum of the earth.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 11:12 PM)
The LHH is nice but his splits are just awful. Atleast Braun his both righties and lefties well.

eh...I wouldn't call them awful. With the exception of last year, he's been serviceable against lefties, while crushing righties. I'm ok with his career splits. He's a really good defender as well, with a decent arm.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 11:09 PM)
I hated having to see Brett Myers on my team. Ryan Braun isn't that far off. Absolute scum.

I'm guessing you hate Melky?

edit: ok there was more, forgot about how he tried to ruin that guys life

Edited by reiks12

• 2 weeks later...