Late Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we so f***ing cursed I will never understand

IN the same situation, I swear even the Dodgers do not hit into a double play......any infield hit in a gap would have scored a run too and we get f***ed with a double play

This is so f***ing disheartening I do not know where to start

We HAVE to win this one and our best hitter lets us down......

IF ONLY JERRY MANUEL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT OUR O SUCKS RIGHT NOW AND WOULD LET FRANK PLAY `1ST BASE

DOESN'T HE f***ING KNOW THE STATS MORON?

HOW THE f*** IS DAUBACH A BETTER FIELDER THAN FRANK.........MANUEL IS AN ASSHOLE

Why are we so f***ing cursed I will never understand

IN the same situation, I swear even the Dodgers do not hit into a double play......any infield hit in a gap would have scored a run too and we get f***ed with a double play

This is so f***ing disheartening I do not know where to start

We HAVE to win this one and our best hitter lets us down......

IF ONLY JERRY MANUEL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT OUR O SUCKS RIGHT NOW AND WOULD LET FRANK PLAY `1ST BASE

DOESN'T HE f***ING KNOW THE STATS MORON?

HOW THE f*** IS DAUBACH A BETTER FIELDER THAN FRANK.........MANUEL IS AN ASSHOLE

he'll be gone by the end of the month, thank god

I think your right.  But at least now we can vent all our rage  :lol:  :fyou

I won't give up, but after this game...I'm gonna start thinking a lot more about next year, kind of like I already have with the Bears  :lol:

I'm already looking at next years top 3 draft pick for the Bears. This just sucks how the Sox are playing now. f*** Jerry Manuel he has to go, no questions about it.

Colon works a swift 1,2,3 in the bottom of the 5th inning.  Thomas Ordonez Everett coming up, but no pulse left in this team to expect some sort of comeback.  I hope 20,000 show up Fri., nobody should view this corpseball s***.

20,000? I'd rather have about 74 people show up, and hopefully someone in the front office will get some clues.

hawk said tommorow is sold out, bet 1/2 don't show up, I know if I had tix I wouldn't or I'd go and boo during the intros

It's a damn tragedy, a sell-out crowd that was supposed to be welcoming home a 1st place team.

Now look at us.

This has been such a roller coaster season. This was the final and last drop. :angry:

CWSOX45

hawk said tommorow is sold out, bet 1/2 don't show up, I know if I had tix I wouldn't or I'd go and boo during the intros

I have free tix and have no desire what so ever to be there. I'll probably leave an inning or two early so I can still have fun on a Friday night.

Is anybody going to turn into Dave Wills postgame show, Im just looking forward to him snapping on this team.  He was unbelievable cool headed the last two games, and said not to make judgement until thur. night.

I'll definately be listening to Wills tonight. he said wait till Thursday to make the final calls. It's Thursday, and we're going to lose. Again.

I'll definately be listening to Wills tonight. he said wait till Thursday to make the final calls. It's Thursday, and we're going to lose. Again.

i would just like to hear hawk explode on air, instead of the eerie silence he is doing now.

The stat to remember:

In less than 24 complete innings:

Twins hitters == 16 walks.

White Sox hitters == one walk. Maggs last night in the ninth before the Everett DP.

These guys have no clue how to work counts, hit to the opposite field or show any kind of patience.

It's wail and weep.

somewhere Von Joshua and Gary Ward are laughing their asses off.

See ya later -- much later -- Jerry Manuel