Root canals SUCK

Bmr31

Well that f***ing blew, lol. 4 hours in the dentist chair.  What a blast.  HOWEVER, Now i can drink cold drinks without being in pain for hours, AND i get to take my happy happy pain pills.... :)  :headbang

Are you taking vicodin? If so, :headbang It's some good stuff [had my wisdom teeth out recently and got to use some pain pills]

Are you taking vicodin?  If so,  :headbang It's some good stuff [had my wisdom teeth out recently and got to use some pain pills]

Lortabs. Same thing and these things rock. I took them after my car accident last November. I think these are even stronger than the ones i took back then.... :) :)

4 hours??? Wow!  I had mine done in just over an hour.  And I didn't even use novocaine.  Lemme just say that my uncle does a kick ass job as a dentist.

You didnt have a back Molar done. THose are way worse.......Plus my tooth was severely decayed and part of it broke off, so it made it much more difficult.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well that f***ing blew, lol. 4 hours in the dentist chair.  What a blast.  HOWEVER, Now i can drink cold drinks without being in pain for hours, AND i get to take my happy happy pain pills.... :)  :headbang

well its about f***in time you got that taken care of you chicken s*** ...... :D ill bet ya feel tons better now huh......... ;)

well its about f***in time you got that taken care of you chicken s*** ...... :D ill bet ya feel tons better now huh......... ;)

Yeah way better. My face and neck and throat still hurt from the infection, but everything else is better. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah way better. My face and neck and throat still hurt from the infection, but everything else is better. :)

hmm now who in the hell told ya you would feel better when you got it all done..... geez us some people never listen....... ;) :D glad your feeling better hon...... :cheers

hmm now who in the hell told ya you would feel better when you got it all done..... geez us some people never listen....... ;)  :D glad your feeling better hon...... :cheers

:bang :bang I knew id feel better, it was that 4 hours of pain i was avoiding........ :angry:

:cheers

Glad to know I'm not the only one that hates getting his teeth worked on.

I f***ing hate that. I can't feel it, but having a drill on my teeth, and hearing it, and feeling the vibrations gives me a bad mental picture and makes me feel like s*** all over.

Thats why I f***ing hate getting cavaties, espcially ones you can't f***ing see and you can do nothing about(and yes, that happened to me....they used a laser and found a cavity in my tooth).

I f***ing hate the dentist. :finger

Glad to know I'm not the only one that hates getting his teeth worked on.

I f***ing hate that.  I can't feel it, but having a drill on my teeth, and hearing it, and feeling the vibrations gives me a bad mental picture and makes me feel like s*** all over.

Thats why I f***ing hate getting cavaties, espcially ones you can't f***ing see and you can do nothing about(and yes, that happened to me....they used a laser and found a cavity in my tooth).

I f***ing hate the dentist.  :finger

Well i sure felt the drilling. You dont need to see the cavaties. When they get bad, it hurts when you drink anything cold. When that happens you need to get to the dentist. My root canal was extra bad cuz i allowed this too to decay for WAY too long. I paid for it yesterday. I havent eaten anything in 48 hours lol......... :drink