5/9 - White Sox @ Rangers Game Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daggins @ May 9, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
Only 57 pitches. Crazy.

Meanwhile in Tigerland, Harper was IBB again to get to Zim, who promptly popped out. For a great team, they're a mess.

Dusty Baker's lineups are ruining that team. He should probably start hitting someone who can hit behind Harper. It doesn't take a genius to think of that.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 9, 2016 -> 08:14 PM)
I really see a team like the Dodgers giving up a bunch to get him or maybe they'll go all out for Fernandez.

I called the Dodgers trading for Gray. The Cubs system is thinner than its been recently

QUOTE (daggins @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:24 AM)
Only 57 pitches. Crazy.

Meanwhile in Tigerland, Harper was IBB again to get to Zim, who promptly popped out. For a great team, they're a mess.

Dusty too stubborn to move Murphy to 4 spot

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ May 9, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
I'm only following on GameDay- is Gonzalez looking like a viable fifth starter or is he getting lucky?

Viable. Great location tonight with decent velocity.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)
Dusty Baker's lineups are ruining that team. He should probably start hitting someone who can hit behind Harper. It doesn't take a genius to think of that.

2 more LOB for Zimmerman, it's getting comical at this point.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ May 9, 2016 -> 07:24 PM)
I'm only following on GameDay- is Gonzalez looking like a viable fifth starter or is he getting lucky?

No he looks good. Pitched well out of the two walk-jam. Got help from their hitters chasing some but he pitched out of it well. It's a very encouraging start so far.