5/11 - White Sox @ Rangers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And as Avi and AJax stare at strike 3 we slowly fade out. On to NY with a day to rest the pen, Todd to heal and get back to playing the way we were before this series. Going in, I thought we'd win 1/3 but having blown leads three times in EACH of the past two games is brutal. That's gotta be rectified.

QUOTE (ronkark @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:44 PM)
Nah. I provide Steve Stone-like insight. Soak it up, junior. Soak it up.

Trollolololol

Knocking this team right now is downright silly. They've played far better than anyone of us expected. It's a 162 game season. Games will be blown and losing streaks will happen. This team is fine. They're giving it their all right now and I f***ing love it. Just look at Frazier sacrificing his body and busting his lip and receiving stitches. Well add to this pen, lineup and probably rotation. This team pitches, plays defense and gets very timely hitting. If you can't enjoy it, then just go away. But if you must troll, then troll on.

QUOTE (ronkark @ May 11, 2016 -> 04:00 PM)
And as Avi and AJax stare at strike 3 we slowly fade out. On to NY with a day to rest the pen, Todd to heal and get back to playing the way we were before this series. Going in, I thought we'd win 1/3 but having blown leads three times in EACH of the past two games is brutal. That's gotta be rectified.

Baseball games are 9 innings.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 11, 2016 -> 04:02 PM)
Carroll out there in a 1 run game is some bad managing, even if he doesn't give up any runs. He's probably not even on the team in an hour.

Yeah, way to tell your guys the guy about to be sent down is pitching in a close game.

Carroll out there in a 1 run game is some bad managing, even if he doesn't give up any runs. He's probably not even on the team in an hour.

Yeah I'm not so sure about this one. Robin must really be trying to give guys a rest.

It makes zero sense that he is out there especially with an off day tomorrow