5/17 - Astros @ White Sox Game Thread

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2016 -> 10:04 PM)
Wow at least wait until they aren't in first to jump off the bandwagon

Come on Fathom you know better...a good portion of the people on here would be happier in a forever rebuilding process. That way they can sulk for all eternity about what a pile of s*** their team is.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 17, 2016 -> 09:01 PM)
Can't wait to see what the Sox record is on June 19th. Anything less than 42-28 isn't good enough after starting 23-10.

Right now, it's hard to imagine the bullpen just holding the lead for any game where the starter doesn't hand the ball over to Robertson in the 9th.

These games against the Astros were supposed to be "the break in our schedule." The hell part is coming up soon.

It feels like this division is going to be fought between 5-10 games over .500 now with lots of ebbs and flows back and forth. The idea of the White Sox running away and hiding from their competition went out the window last Tuesday night, along with that 11-6 lead.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Baron @ May 18, 2016 -> 04:05 AM)
Come on Fathom you know better...a good portion of the people on here would be happier in a forever rebuilding process. That way they can sulk for all eternity about what a pile of s*** their team is.

Not sure what's going on here anymore. Lots of new posters

If a team could play flawless 162 games of baseball that would be awesome. It's not practical and even the f***ing Cubs lost to the Brew crew tonight. You fair weather fans and your whining is absolutely unnecessary.

Just stop watching the f***ing games then.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2016 -> 10:06 PM)
Not sure what's going on here anymore. Lots of new posters

I think people forget this isnt a 16 game season. But a good portion of it is what I said above. Some of these people would be "happier" as Atlanta Brave fans.

I'll continue watching because the inly teams I love in the world are the Sox and Bears, but this corpse ball looks all too familiar. They are looking like the champions of April now and nothing right now.