5/17 - Astros @ White Sox Game Thread

QUOTE (Baron @ May 18, 2016 -> 04:07 AM)
I think people forget this isnt a 16 game season. But a good portion of it is what I said above. Some of these people would be "happier" as Atlanta Brave fans.

Or that last week seems to be evening out with some of the early games the Sox won that were very lucky

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A walk off win over a BAD Astros team would nullify that joke of a game we gave away in Texas. I didn't think the Sox were mental midgets but they have not responded well to their first horrendous game of the year (blowing the 5 run lead).

And we'll have the "Frazier was sick" excuse. Please, please, please....this team needs a 9th inning walk-off comeback in the worst possible way.

Yeah, no matter what happens, the lead will still be a 3 1/2 and 4 1/2, but it's not that so much as the feeling around the team that's slipping.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2016 -> 10:08 PM)
Or that last week seems to be evening out with some of the early games the Sox won that were very lucky

The team's in a rut...but today was some s*** managing. Bunting in most situations is just plain stupid. It's a free out. You take it as the opposing defense and say thank you.