fitting this should come in the mail today

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

this came in the mail today.. and i want to take this time to thank whoever is responsible for it... no one would fess up ......i was sittin at the game with steff, her dad, ian, koch this and papa buehrle when i look at the score board and see this.... what a great fit for a great nite.....mb got the cg win against oaktown and i got my name on the board for a few minutes.......thanks to whoever did it.. it made my nite alot better......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I figured it would be your season ticket renewal form, or you playoff tickets :lol:

sold the playoff tickets and when the renew for the season ones come this year guess what.. turn down........im not renewing ........ive had enough tourture for a life time.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
how much are season tix, roughly?

it all depends on where you pick to sit (if they have it available and im sure after this season all seats will be up for grabs lol)......and if you get stadium club, parking and the little extras with them.... also depends on how many seats and such.... i have a break down of the prices somewhere around here when i find them i can foward them to ya.........but smart money says dont invest.....the return is very low........your better off in a secured long term investment....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Unles you get to use them as a tax deduction.. LOL  ;)

true but they dont make as much on the return as having kids lol.........unless i could find a way to make it look like i adopted them ill pass on next years deductions for tickets.....lol

this came in the mail today.. and i want to take this time to thank whoever is responsible for it... no one would fess up ......i was sittin at the game with steff, her dad, ian, koch this and papa buehrle when i look at the score board and see this.... what a great fit for a great nite.....mb got the cg win against oaktown and i got my name on the board for a few minutes.......thanks to whoever did it.. it made my nite alot better......

Very cool.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Going with the Barons ones this year?

seriously thinking about it.......i can make the 70 home games and rack up frequent flyer miles in the process for a hellova lot less than what my tickets cost me yearly up here thats for sure... and at least i get to see a winning team for a change to boot......... ;) i have a few months to mull it over though...but most likely will go with that......

Guest hotsoxchick1
i was laughing my ass off when that got up on the board

my only question is, since the mulder/buehrle game was about 2 hours long, how was this taken past 10? not that it matters but i think that was computer generated and put on there. i just found that odd.

umm i dont know but there are still fans wandering on the deck as you can see.. it was in or around the 7th inning when it went up there........how long were we at the park??? lol i dont recall........

umm i dont  know but there are still fans wandering on the deck as you can see.. it was in or around the 7th inning when it went up there........how long were we at the park??? lol i dont recall........

Not that late, they may have put the image back on the screen after the game.

i was laughing my ass off when that got up on the board

my only question is, since the mulder/buehrle game was about 2 hours long, how was this taken past 10? not that it matters but i think that was computer generated and put on there. i just found that odd.

The reason you find it odd is because they send the same picture to everyone.

Had that done for my Dad and it's the exact same image, just with his name put on there.

sold the playoff tickets and when the renew for the season ones come this year guess what.. turn down........im not renewing ........ive had enough tourture for a life time.......

Funny thing is I did get my playoff tickets in the mail the day after the three game sweep....NOT A SURPRISE (SPIT IN MY FACE) lol

Cant wait for the refund...lol I'm pumped

Call me crazy though I might actually look into season tix for next season...haha

Glutton for punishment