Some Sox players anti-Backman

Mr. Showtime

lmao, and with the great maturity example being set down by such a highly placed member of this organIzation, gee no wonder everyone wants new ownership.

Not everyone. Just the clowns without a dime in their pocket.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ncorg's "in your face" style of Organizational Ownership is just what the White Sox need  :lol:

Anybody to light a fire under these stiffs is needed at this point.

Or it could be part of the reason that so many players trash the organization when they leave, and so many players have the Sox on their "no trade" lists...

More players are bitter when they leave because they didn't want tp go. Henandez was vocal about it, and recent guys like Baldwin, Durham, Foulke, Singleton, Biddle, Howry, Kip Wells and others all were PO'd at Williams because they wanted to stay here.

But hey, what do you know?

I think Ncorg's "in your face" style of Organizational Ownership is just what the White Sox need  :lol:

Anybody to light a fire under these stiffs is needed at this point.

Or it could be part of the reason that so many players trash the organization when they leave, and so many players have the Sox on their "no trade" lists...

More players are bitter when they leave because they didn't want tp go. Henandez was vocal about it, and recent guys like Baldwin, Durham, Foulke, Singleton, Biddle, Howry, Kip Wells and others all were PO'd at Williams because they wanted to stay here.

But hey, what do you know?

AHhh captain clueless returns. Yippee. :rolleyes:

Yeah youre so cool.  You big bad tough guy....... :rolleyes:

Tough, on a keyboard? Naw, just someone who recognizes immature people and more than willing to tell them about it, child.

Sounds like an old peron jealous of raf cuz he is young, but hey thats just my opinion. :lol:

That'd be consistant with all of the stuff of yours i've read. Wrong, as usual.

THanks.  Id rather be immature than an old, condescending asshole as yourself....... :wub:

You can be a smart-assed jagoff all you want. You must've been long before I read anything you wrote, and you certainly are now. All those years of self abuse have honed your skills. Well done.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just keep the bad men away  :lol:

ill keep ya safe .... ;) he bangs his fists on the post but still insists he sees the ghosts..........go away bad men......shooooooo...... ;)