Some Sox players anti-Backman

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A gleam in your eye?  The light of your life?    See spot run?  Which spot shall you allow this evening, oh pyschotic one?

You're the one rambling on about everything off the wall, wishing I gave you any thought at all, that'd be psychotic, stupid.

You are more in your element with the young foreigners. Maybe you should stick with them, no?

It matters not where they come from, someone replies to me and I answer. It's common courtesy. But what would you know of such things.

You think youre courteous?  LMFAO

In case it has escaped you, I've not started a single name calling, or slamming post at all here. It's all, every single one, been a response to what idiots like you and your puppies have written to me. That's common courtesy, asshole.

In case it has escaped you, I've not started a single name calling, or slamming post at all here. It's all, every single one, been a response to what idiots like you and your puppies have written to me. That's common courtesy, asshole.

Maybe the world just realizes what a loser you are, and chooses to inform you of such?

Maybe the world just realizes what a loser you are, and chooses to inform you of such?

I considered that. But then when I realized it was only a child, a clown and two illiterates, I just chalked it up to a small handful of assholes.

BLOW ME!! GOOD BYE ASSHOLE. When you're liked around here call me  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :whip  :whip  :whip  :whip

I do not want to make up, idiot. You called me out, I answered, and I will continue until you stop. No asshole like you and your 3 buddies are going to call me out and not get a fight. It's all up to you, you ignorant horse's ass.

You haven't seen a fight yet buddy. If I was you I would zip my lip. Avoid futher trouble. And as i said PLEASE SCROLL BY MY POST

Shove your post up your illiterate ass sideways, you ignorant twit.

Shove your post up your illiterate ass sideways, you ignorant twit.

I see you've been watching too much WWE. LOL!!!!

I got more brains than you'll ever wish for. From now on, Don't f***ing answer my goddam post.

SCROLL BY THEM PLEASE

I see you've been watching too much WWE. LOL!!!!

I got more brains than you'll ever wish for. From now on, Don't f***ing answer my goddam post.

SCROLL BY THEM PLEASE

Take your post, your 'WWE', your ignorant head and shove them all up your silly ass. You called me out you idiot, what part of that don't you get? You don't call me out, I don't respond. How f***ing stupid are you?