Some Sox players anti-Backman

Mr. Showtime

As f***ing stupid as you are. DON'T f***ING WRITE TO ME NO MORE CAN'T THAT GET THROUGH YOUR f***ING SKULL. I DON'T WANNA READ YOU f*** YOU f*** YOU f*** YOU PLEASE DON'T RESPOND NO MORE YOU GOT CALLED OUT AND YOUR STILL A f***ING ASSHOLE SO DEAL WITH IT. SHUT THE f*** UP AND DON'T RESPOND TO MY f***ING POST HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA SAY THE SAME f***ING s***???? I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. IF YOU WANNA FIGHT GO FIGHT YOURSELF LEAVE ME THE f*** ALONE PLEASE..

I apologize to the rest I don't wanna be a troll, but please tell this idiot to leave me the f*** alone. Thanks. I don't wanna come here to ruin the site i enjoy chatting with many of the people her but i have a bad temper. so tell this idiot to leave me the f*** alone, HE HASN'T SEEN s*** YET. SO TELL HIM TO PUT A SOCK IN IT. KEEP TO YOUR SELF AND I'LL KEEP TO MINE

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As f***ing stupid as you are. DON'T f***ING WRITE TO ME NO MORE CAN'T THAT GET THROUGH YOUR f***ING SKULL. I DON'T WANNA READ YOU f*** YOU f*** YOU f*** YOU PLEASE DON'T RESPOND NO MORE YOU GOT CALLED OUT AND YOUR STILL A f***ING ASSHOLE SO DEAL WITH IT. SHUT THE f*** UP AND DON'T RESPOND TO MY f***ING POST HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA SAY THE SAME f***ING s***???? I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. IF YOU WANNA FIGHT GO FIGHT YOURSELF LEAVE ME THE f*** ALONE PLEASE..

f*** you you crybaby asshole. You started it, now you deal with it, and quit your babyassed whining. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Shut your f***ing wise ass mouth and be done with it, idiot.

You want s***, you'll get it YOU f***ING LITTLE b****. YOU WANT IT?????? COME ON... OF COURSE BEHIND A PC anybody's a man.

YOU'RE THE b**** LEAVE ME THE f*** ALONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY OPINON DON'T READ IT STUPID MUTHA f***ER. OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE JUST f*** OFF OK. DON'T START WITH ME YOU LITTLE COCK. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE f*** YOU'RE DEALING WITH, SO f*** OFF JAGOFF MUTHA f***ER.

I DON'T WANNA BE AN ASS BUT YOU'RE GONNA GET IT. SO f*** OFF

Motherf*** you in your ignorant f***ing ass. YOU STARTED WITH ME you stupid f***. I will finish it, you are nobody and you've no idea who you are f***ing with you pea brained piece of s***.

I'm gonna 'Get it'? Bring it on you chickens*** dippy f***, you got nothin'. No balls, no brains, nothin' but yor f***ed up head up your f***ed up ass.

C'mon, jagoff, what'ya got?

Motherf*** you in your ignorant f***ing ass. YOU STARTED WITH ME you stupid f***. I will finish it, you are nobody and you've no idea who you are f***ing with you pea brained piece of s***.

I'm gonna 'Get it'? Bring it on you chickens*** dippy f***, you got nothin'. No balls, no brains, nothin' but yor f***ed up head up your f***ed up ass.

C'mon, jagoff, what'ya got?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :bringit

:bringit git :bringit ::bringit :bang :bang ::bang :headbang :headbang :headbang :whip :whip

:dips*** :dips*** :dips*** ::dips*** :stupid :stupid

SCROLL BY JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA :lolhitting

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JUST  :bringit

I did 'bring it', but you didn't have it. You never did, and never will, bigmouth.

Rex, have you ever had a chance to talk to Wally? What kind of a guy is he?  What kind of decisions does he make?  Gimme a little background.  Would actually add something to this topic lol.

I thought I had given you plenty to go on earlier, before WWIII broke out...

Read my earlier posts in this topic and see if that is enough for you. If not, ask me specifically what you want to know and I will be happy to share.

I was just thinking (I know some would debate that) about all of these managerial candidates with experience and anyone out of a job has gotten fired from somewhere. Who just quit on their own? Picking someone with no expereince makes just as much sense then as picking someone who is an ex-manager and got himself canned. Maybe we go with someone like Carlton Fisk. He managed at the all-star futures game right? I think we should bring in a Sox legend to manage.

Any thoughts on that?

Actually, Wally is in Chicago now or will be up there soon, but that is beside the point.

I would like to see the article(s) where he was quoted.  As was previously mentioned, if he was asked, I have no problem with saying he would like the job if the opportunity presented itself.

Lastly, Wally is not an in your face kind-of-manager.  The bottom line is that time cures a lot of things and the offseason, along with all of the moves that are made, will mean players will get over what they are feeling now.  Those comments could be considered to made by a frustrated player wanting to protect his manager.  I would get a little defensive too if I was asked who was going to replace my boss, when he still is in fact the boss. 

Prediction time: Wally will not be the Sox next manager, but probably should be.  If KW is the GM, I don't see it happening.  If someone new is brought in to be the GM, then he will likely want his own guy.  It's possible, but not likely.

Your right about this stuff rex. Time will heal all. Next Spring Training we will all be pulling again for the Sox in whatever form they take on the field. There is always that chance with KW and JR running the ship that Jerry Manuel will still be here too. We just have to wait and see I guess. Makes good fodder for posts though don't it.

Maybe we go with someone like Carlton Fisk. He managed at the all-star futures game right? I think we should bring in a Sox legend to manage.

Any thoughts on that?

I'd love to see Fisk manage this team of prima-donnas that are only concerned about their power numbers. However, Fisk will not manage or work for any team owned by Jerry Reinsdorf after the way he was so unceremoniously released.

I don't blame him either.

:fyou Reinsdorf

Actually, Wally is in Chicago now or will be up there soon, but that is beside the point.

I would like to see the article(s) where he was quoted.  As was previously mentioned, if he was asked, I have no problem with saying he would like the job if the opportunity presented itself.

Lastly, Wally is not an in your face kind-of-manager.  The bottom line is that time cures a lot of things and the offseason, along with all of the moves that are made, will mean players will get over what they are feeling now.  Those comments could be considered to made by a frustrated player wanting to protect his manager.  I would get a little defensive too if I was asked who was going to replace my boss, when he still is in fact the boss. 

Prediction time: Wally will not be the Sox next manager, but probably should be.  If KW is the GM, I don't see it happening.  If someone new is brought in to be the GM, then he will likely want his own guy.  It's possible, but not likely.

Your right about this stuff rex. Time will heal all. Next Spring Training we will all be pulling again for the Sox in whatever form they take on the field. There is always that chance with KW and JR running the ship that Jerry Manuel will still be here too. We just have to wait and see I guess. Makes good fodder for posts though don't it.

If KW is allowed to bring in one of his cronies like Darryl f***ing Boston then this Organization..... "can kiss my ass, right downtown, and PRINT IT!"

I can guaran-f***ing-tee that this Organization will not get dime one from me from that point on until JR sells, KW is fired/resigns, and Darryl Boston is fired/resigns. Not just one of the three..... ALL f***ING THREE!!!!!

Are you talking about the possibility of Darryl Boston managing the Sox??

There was a lot of talk, s*** I forget now, but awhile back of Boston being a 3rd base coach. And well I guess he got into a fight with Walker while they we're in the minors since Boston is a lazy jag I guess.

Long story short, Kenny was high on Boston, and now Kenny doesn't call the shots so I don't care.