5/22 Game Thread - KC @ ChiSox, WGN-TV/MLBN

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
bruh they haven't won a game started by someone other than Chris Sale in weeks, not the right time for this tried schtick.

my name twin flavum is a great poster. he's not trying to troll or anything

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:13 PM)
Rodon has given up 1 run through 4 innings and people are criticizing he, Hahn, and Ventura. This offense is and has been an issue. Lay the blame where it should be laid.

Isn't that on Hahn?

QUOTE (fathom @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:11 PM)
What in the world has he done to get another season after this? So far, his tenure has been abysmal. No results on the field and farm system is garbage.

He's a victim of the policies of JR. Not investing in a productive farm system is one of the policies, not signing premier free agents is another instead we sign slugs like Dunn and LaRoche and has beens like Rollins and Jackson.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

QUOTE (fathom @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:14 PM)
Isn't that on Hahn?

Sure. We knew the team that was built with the funds provided though. Their best player has sucked all season. I'm laying the blame squarely on him until it changes.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 22, 2016 -> 12:15 PM)
Both which were seemingly caught in the previous week, so maybe fortunes are changing

Now it's time to get this second run in. Nobody out as of now.

Edit: Jerry f***ing sucks, now there is 1 down.

Edited by SoCalSox

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:15 PM)
Sure. We knew the team that was built with the funds provided though. Their best player has sucked all season. I'm laying the blame squarely on him until it changes.

Problem is all the other free agent offensive players they have brought in have been horrific offensively. Happens far too often with the Sox.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:15 PM)
He has shipped off some good players, his FA's have sucked. He negotiated some great extensions w Q and Sale but totally failed to capitalize on them.

I don't really think he's given up anyone that "really matters". Semien? Okay. Trayce is a decent OF but it netted Frazier in return. The same guys on here that b**** that they have no prospects and don't invest in the system are the ones that are mad she they trade away the supposed s***ty prospects that they never had to begin with.