5/22 Game Thread - KC @ ChiSox, WGN-TV/MLBN

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:17 PM)
I don't really think he's given up anyone that "really matters". Semien? Okay. Trayce is a decent OF but it netted Frazier in return. The same guys on here that b**** that they have no prospects and don't invest in the system are the ones that are mad she they trade away the supposed s***ty prospects that they never had to begin with.

No beef with his trades at all. Made complete sense at the time they were made.

I don't really think he's given up anyone that "really matters". Semien? Okay. Trayce is a decent OF but it netted Frazier in return. The same guys on here that b**** that they have no prospects and don't invest in the system are the ones that are mad she they trade away the supposed s***ty prospects that they never had to begin with.

This team could desperately use Semien's 10 HR at SS and Trayce's production at CF.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:17 PM)
Problem is all the other free agent offensive players they have brought in have been horrific offensively. Happens far too often with the Sox.

You're right. Everyone is terrible and should be fired. I'm out fellas. Can't ruin my Sunday on this board. Not sure when it turned so bitter and stupid. Used to be the best place on the internet.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 07:20 PM)
You're right. Everyone is terrible and should be fired. I'm out fellas. Can't ruin my Sunday on this board. Not sure when it turned so bitter and stupid. Used to be the best place on the internet.

So it's not true about the FA signings? I know you know your stuff.

With that said, if they tank this year, then I do think most, if not all, of the main players in the organization should be gone (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic).

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:19 PM)
This team could desperately use Semien's 10 HR at SS and Trayce's production at CF.

Would you rather have Trayce Thompson or Todd Frazier? Semien can't play SS defensively. Saps all of his offensive value.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 03:20 PM)

Everybody just b****es about how bad the team is, like a bunch of high school girls gossiping.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:21 PM)
Would you rather have Trayce Thompson or Todd Frazier? Semien can't play SS defensively. Saps all of his offensive value.

Semien is a butcher in the field, he sure as hell would be a better DH than Rollins.

Could have given up someone other than TT. The Sox are starting Sands at 1B, Sanchez at SS and Rollins at DH today.....really dont see a place for Marcus Semien on this team?

Also Semien has improved defensively a lot.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 22, 2016 -> 02:20 PM)

I have block quite a few posters this past week who offer absolutely nothing to board. Follow suit and your life will improve drastically on here.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:28 PM)
Could have given up someone other than TT. The Sox are starting Sands at 1B, Sanchez at SS and Rollins at DH today.....really dont see a place for Marcus Semien on this team?

We have no clue if that is true. I tend to doubt it.