5/28 Game thread: @Kansas City, 1:15pm, WGN

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ May 28, 2016 -> 09:56 PM)
Royals collide again. Gordon/Moustakas lost from the last one, and now Perez looks pretty hurt

Hopefully it was just pain of the initial hit and Perez is OK. It looked like after contact that knee really swung arond. At the same time his other foot appeared to turn violently. I'd say either a simple bruise on initial contact, a knee sprain or an ankle sprain. Hopefully no tears.

p.s. Baseball doesn't allow its pitchers to catch simple pop ups. That's ridiculous. The pitcher could hace easily caught that and no problems. Instead ...

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 28, 2016 -> 04:01 PM)
As bad as things are going for the Sox, Royals are having some awful injury luck against them right now. Curious what happens with Salvy...

They were due for some. Outside of Holland and Gordon for a good bit they were relatively healthy. Sucks for them but could benefit the sox.

QUOTE (SCCWS @ May 28, 2016 -> 09:02 PM)
Not sure how reliable but it says Anderson in return.

If we give up Anderson for Shields I may finally be done as a Sox fan. I mean you've gotta be bleeping me. Give me a break. Whoever the f*** is writing that wants intenet clicks. Ridiculous. You'd be developing Anderson this long and patiently for what? Shields??? Geezus.

Edited by greg775