Minnesota vs Detroit

SuperSteve

Guest hotsoxchick1
You know whats really sad, if we had just went 14-5 which is about what the rest of baseball has done against the Tigers we would be in first place right now.

yeah no s***........damn it jm fails us again........ :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd like to blame JM but you would think that the Sox would be able to beat the Tigers with even a 3 year old managing the team.

sorry your right .. the players are to blame as much or moreso... im just takin my frustrations out on jm i think .... i mean hell the freakin tigers......how we couldnt beat them is beyond me.. maybe we should have held onto parque a bit .. they seemed intimidated by him lol.........

sorry your right .. the players are to blame as much or moreso... im just takin my frustrations out on  jm i think .... i mean hell the freakin tigers......how we couldnt beat them is beyond me.. maybe we should have held onto parque a bit .. they seemed intimidated by him lol.........

Haha, those where the good ole days.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Haha, those where the good ole days.

yeah lol.. ill bet they would be shakin in their shoes to see him come charging off that mound in a fit of rage... along with karate kid maggs and a few of the other brawlers we had then.........that game rocked..........so did the season....... :headbang

yeah  lol.. ill bet they would be shakin in their shoes to see him come charging off that mound in a fit of rage... along with karate kid maggs and a few of the other brawlers we had then.........that game rocked..........so did the season....... :headbang

I'll never forget Weaver that game. I think it would be cool to see the Sox have a brawl before the seasons over. It's been too long. I have better memories just from that game alone than this entire season. My memory from this season is and forever will be Carl Crawford.

I'll never forget Weaver that game. I think it would be cool to see the Sox have a brawl before the seasons over. It's been too long. I have better memories just from that game alone than this entire season. My memory from this season is and forever will be Carl Crawford.

The Sox aren't hungry enough to get into a fight over baseball. That 2000 season was the only time in the last 4 years where the team was hungry and played good hard aggressive baseball. In fact the only time the Sox play good is when no one expects them to contend. 2000 came out of nowhere. 2001 everyone expected us to be good and at least win the wild card and we finish .500. Last year we were again expected to be a contender and really didn't play good baseball at any point except for April and September (once we were out of the hunt). This year the team showed no heart at all for 2 1/2 months then played good for a couple weeks before they took off for what was a very memorable August. Then of course when the pressure was on they decided to roll over and die.