6/8 Games

flavum

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 05:04 PM)
Anderson is indeed in the lineup.

It's not the first time he has tweeted something vague that people run with that turned out to be absolutely nothing.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 03:42 PM)
Amazing that sending him down a level for a short bit then bringing him back up could turn him around so soon. What ya attribute that to?

Look at his trends, I posted in one of the other threads recently. His first AA stint, his walks were way up but wasn't hitting. Now he's striking out about the same, but walks way down, and hitting better. That tells me he was going Jared Mitchell - hesitant, instead of selective. In other words, mental. Needed a kick in the pants, got it.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 03:56 PM)
Look at his trends, I posted in one of the other threads recently. His first AA stint, his walks were way up but wasn't hitting. Now he's striking out about the same, but walks way down, and hitting better. That tells me he was going Jared Mitchell - hesitant, instead of selective. In other words, mental. Needed a kick in the pants, got it.

Thanks. I'm trying to understand all these trends and stats and what they mean.