screw jeff kent!

Cy Young Porzio

This is the worst move in the world through my eyes. Kent sigfned a 2 year deal with the Cubbies big division rivals, the damn Astros. They said all they will do is move biggio to center and shift the outfield around. Now that team has another damn offensive weapon, who is the best offensive 2nd basemen in the league. Yes even better than Soriano at the present time atleast. Damn Kent, the Cubs have things bad enough and he goes and does this. I really liked him too.

Originally posted by doubleM23
Originally posted by cwsox

I will amend my second wish for next season so that it will be I hope the cubs lose 130 games.

When the train goes off the track, might as well be worth it!

f*** 130, I hope they lose 162.

162 would be so coooool --

I love the idea!

Originally posted by cwsox

and you are upset about the moves of the Houston Astros and how that effects the cubs why, exactly?

I am just curious.

My second wish for next season is for the cubs to lose 125 games.  Anything that happens to assist that, I am for.

I think this poster likes the cubs. If I'm wrong sorry.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

No your right, he's a Cub and Sox fan.

What you mean is SOX and CUB fan.

But anyway, I am all with doublem on this one. My idea of the perfect day in baseball's long season is whenever the Sox win and the Cubs lose. If, however, the Sox lose, then a Cubs loss helps make small amends for the loss.

if either team deserves attention it is the cubs, no i dont like both chicago teams equally, the Cubs are great with all of their history, and one of the greatest sluggers of all time. I dont dislike the sox at all and if they were to win the world series i would be very happy, but if the cubs did(when hell freezes over) i would no longer have reason to live.

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

i highly doubt he does any drugs r steriods and i do hope they test players just to prove it!

Well then he had the latest growth spurt in the history of mankind.

I dont know what spurt your talkin about he has been big for quite some time, and im sorry you dont think hes a great hitter, i mean c'mon, he has an "off" season batting near 300 and like 56 jacks, just terrible.

i highly doubt he does any drugs r steriods and i do hope they test players just to prove it!

Well then he had the latest growth spurt in the history of mankind.

I dont know what spurt your talkin about he has been big for quite some time, and im sorry you dont think hes a great hitter, i mean c'mon, he has an "off" season batting near 300 and like 56 jacks, just terrible.

Are you f***ing stupid? He was a skinny little s*** when he was on the Rangers and Sox. He started getting big in 1995 (at the age of 27). And I don't know how you call it an off year from the average side, when his .288 BA was ten points above his career BA.

1st off b****, it is an off year when you've been hitting 310 your last 3years, and take a guy like mcguire, he didnt start drivin em right away and he grew into it, no one ever just comes out rookie year and knocks like 50jacks (although soriano did pretty good). A career average doesnt mean s*** when you've been playin for a while and you hit crap when you were younger but only came into your hitting later on dickhead. There is also this thing that makes people bigger, i dunno if your pussy ass has heard of it, Excercise and Dieting, which he does a lot of.

1st off b****, it is an off year when you've been hitting 310 your last 3years, and take a guy like mcguire, he didnt start drivin em right away and he grew into it, no one ever just comes out rookie year and knocks like 50jacks (although soriano did pretty good). A career average doesnt mean s*** when you've been playin for a while and you hit crap when you were younger but only came into your hitting later on dickhead. There is also this thing that makes people bigger, i dunno if your pussy ass has heard of it, Excercise and Dieting, which he does a lot of.

And steroids. Lots and lots of steroids. Wow! So a guy has a mediocre career except for a few exceptional years?!?! Let's induct him into the Hall of Fame (also notice how his offensive numbers weren't anything special until all that "hard work and exercise" finally kicked in). LOL.

:puke