Best Quotes

whitesox247

Your favorite, funniest, or most well-stated quotes, put 'em here.

My favorite's probably the one roman had in his sig a while ago. "You know the world has gone crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is black, The Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

Alonzo Harris' many quotes from Training Day:

---"You get the wolf to protect the sheep. And it takes a wolf to get a wolf. "

---"You KNOW I'm surgical with this b****! " (Referring to his shotgun)

---"You disloyal, fool-ass, b****-made punk!"

Alonzo Harris' last stand at the Imperial Courts, where he yells at gang members for letting Ethan Hawk (Jake) walk away with his money:

---"Aww, you motherf***ers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you b****es! Huh. You think you can do this s***...Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You motherf***ers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! Shoe program, n****. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of.....who the f*** do you think you're f***ing with? I'm the police, I run s*** around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherf***er down. King Kong ain't got s*** on me! That's right, that's right. s***, I don't, f***. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherf***ing way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me. '

"I'll tell you one f***ing thing. I hope we get hotter than s***, just so we can shove it up the ass of the 3,000 or so fans that come out here everyday."

"85% of the world is working. The other 15% come out here (for day baseball). RIP THEM MOTHERf***ERS! RIP THEM COCKING COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU RIP THE PLAYERS! I got guys busting their ass out there and them people boo. And that's the Cubs? MY..... f***ING..... ASS!"

Lee Elia in a rant about Cub fans :headbang