Official 6/10/16 Royals @ White Sox Gamethread

clyons

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 09:19 PM)
If Saladino didn't have a .615 career OPS, maybe you would have posted a more substantial rebuttal.

You would fit in great in a YouTube comments section.

Rollins and Saladino held the position for two months to hand it off to Anderson.

Rollins helped to change the clubhouse professionalism and winning attitude.

Saladino is a utility player, it's pretty clear.

Both guys have had huge hits this year, Rollins to win a game at Oakland and Tyler with a bomb against the Mets.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
I don't think people take you seriously anymore

I just don't understand why everybody loves him. His bat sucks. His glove makes him a fair late inning replacement, but the idea that he's actually going to share duties with Anderson is ridiculous.

Royals just never give up when they face the White Sox.

This is the first time since last THURS they've scored more than 1 run in a game.

If Ventura had a better "middle" bullpen, he could have more confidently pulled Sale and trusted the bullpen from there on out.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
I just don't understand why everybody loves him. His bat sucks. His glove makes him a fair late inning replacement, but the idea that he's actually going to share duties with Anderson is ridiculous.

Nobody is saying he is sharing time with Anderson besides Stone. He is an average player who is better then Rollins, that is all people though.