Prepare...

Cali

WHy are people such assholes?  Are you jealous that he is good looking or are you just embarrassed because youre attracted to him?

I'll agree to that much of bmr's post and be aware we are agreeing a lot lately.

A poster uses his own picture as an avatar and others make snide comments because they are jealous and/or whatever bmr says.

abozichiu, never apologise for being who you are.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHy are people such assholes?  Are you jealous that he is good looking or are you just embarrassed because youre attracted to him?

I'll agree to that much of bmr's post and be aware we are agreeing a lot lately.

A poster uses his own picture as an avatar and others make snide comments because they are jealous and/or whatever bmr says.

For the record, you can all call me Alex, that is my first name and it's easier than typing abozichiu everytime you post something towards me.

Anyhow, thanks for your post and I'm not ashamed of a damn thing.

It wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the two losers on the first page of this thread who made mention of it.

That hurts. I only said it looked like a boy band member. I'm sorry if that offened you. Ya know this will go nowhere. If you start telling people to put pictures of themselves on, they would put pictures of someone else and say it's them. It's just silly.

Guest hotsoxchick1

For the record, you can all call me Alex, that is my first name and it's easier than typing abozichiu everytime you post something towards me.

you rock alex.......put the pic back up ......... :headbang

abozichiu......

no offense, but thanks for replacing your Avatar.  I don't know who your old one was, but thank you.

I always thought it was someone from a boy band.

And which boy band do you think it was?

Just because I have blond hair that I spike up, that automatically means I am someone from a boy band?

Add to the fact that it was made after a snide comment by that other dude and it didn't sit too well with me.

Anyhow, no biggie.

That hurts. I only said it looked like a boy band member. I'm sorry if that offened you. Ya know this will go nowhere. If you start telling people to put pictures of themselves on, they would put pictures of someone else and say it's them. It's just silly.

Last time I checked, boy band members get a lot of chics, so your attempted insult was ignorant and uncalled for............

abozichiu......

no offense, but thanks for replacing your Avatar.  I don't know who your old one was, but thank you.

Just because I have blond hair that I spike up, that automatically means I am someone from a boy band?

Add to the fact that it was made after a snide comment by that other dude and it didn't sit too well with me.

Anyhow, no biggie.

I wasn't meant mean. I honestly did think it looked like that. What can I say. I could careless what you have as your avatar. I can even figure out how to use that junk.

abozichiu......

Anyhow, no biggie.

I wasn't meant mean. I honestly did think it looked like that. What can I say. I could careless what you have as your avatar. I can even figure out how to use that junk.

Don't worry about it, no big deal at all.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
abozichiu......

Anyhow, no biggie.

yeah it is a big deal .. i want it back up there ... now go ... get me what i want...... ;)

abozichiu......

Anyhow, no biggie.

yeah it is a big deal .. i want it back up there ... now go ... get me what i want...... ;)

There you go.

And once again, for the haters...

:finger :finger :finger

Alex..

Sorry man, I didn't know it was you and you should put it back up.  I'd put my picture up, but I don't know how to use all those controls.  Plus, I'm ugly as hell and wouldn't do that to you guys.

Please accept my apology, the comment was uncalled for.  You bring alot to the table here at Soxtalk.

It's all good, I'm not one to hold grudges.

Just think before you post something stupid. You may alienate me or one of my admirers (HSC) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Alex..

Sorry man, I didn't know it was you and you should put it back up.  I'd put my picture up, but I don't know how to use all those controls.  Plus, I'm ugly as hell and wouldn't do that to you guys.

Please accept my apology, the comment was uncalled for.  You bring alot to the table here at Soxtalk.

Just think before you post something stupid. You may alienate me or one of my admirers (HSC) :D

alex.. lookin mighty fine...... ;) :headbang thanks we gals need something hot to look at too once in a while ya know.........get sick of seein all those asses and dancin french singers ....... ;)

Alex..

alex.. lookin mighty fine...... ;) :headbang thanks we gals need something hot to look at too once in a while ya know.........get sick of seein all those asses and dancin french singers ....... ;)

thank ya dear.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Alex..

thank ya dear.

you are so very welcome ol royal hot one....... ;)

Alex..

thank ya dear.

You're the hot one here, not me...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Alex..

thank ya dear.

oh you are so very kind....... :D

Alex..

thank ya dear.

Get a room, you two. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
Alex..

thank ya dear.

dont mind him alex hes just jealous......only cw agrees with him now days....... ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hmmm... I guess I better start searching for a new avitar. :bang

i would he may take something out on jim or you next lol.......hes a whack and he may even be lookin for ya .. i can see it now gas station to gas station do you know these people they are my parents lol........ :o :D and then one nite surprise you at the house with a not so pretty ending .... get them down steff. hes whacked.....

Alex..

thank ya dear.

Oh we will.

;)