Expos

SuperSteve

ESPN is saying that the team voted no to playing 'home games' away from Montreal. They said that also means payroll cuts, ie Vlad and Javier. Wow, that situation is just getting even worse. I would love to see the Sox go for a guy like Javier Vasquez to replace Colon.

It is completely unacceptable that MLB still owns that team. Instead of worrying about how to make the all star game more competitive they should have been finding Montreal a permanent home.

It is completely unacceptable that MLB still owns that team.  Instead of worrying about how to make the all star game more competitive they should have been finding Montreal a permanent home.

I agree 100%. Vlad is gone from there though. Who would want to stay in that situation. It's too bad.

Vlad should be trying on his pinstripes right now, and picking one of the Yankee's 30 remaining non-retired numbers..... cuz I'd bet he's in NY next year.

It's either the Yankees or Orioles, and I wonder which one he is going to choose. You know the Yanks will need a rightfielder and pitching next year, so I think it's about as good as done that he is a Yankee.

It's either the Yankees or Orioles, and I wonder which one he is going to choose. You know the Yanks will need a rightfielder and pitching next year, so I think it's about as good as done that he is a Yankee.

Bartolo and Vlad..... sounds like a Yankee off-season to me! ;)