White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:45 PM)
The only rationalization that I can think of is that Hahn thinks that his job is not safe and he's reaching.

Hahn's job shouldn't be close to safe. This clown has made nothing but bad moves the last two years. This team is an absolute dumpster fire and his piss poor decisions are a big reason for that.

QUOTE (b-Rye @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:49 PM)
Big difference. Anderson not much better than Micah Johnson in AAA , no way hes gonna be a savior on a losing culture this team has. If anything it's gonna destroy his development and be a Beckham, if we don't trade him for a washed up player with low obp, avg , war like usual

Batting him leadoff is not going to hurt, it's going to help because it's getting him familiar with the role that he projects best in. Anderson is a better than Micah was and will be. Abe he's not here to be a savior, he's here to continue the next phase of his development

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
I'm starting to believe that. I didn't watch him pitch at all. I thought eh why not? Didn't think he'd be worse than Erik Johnson.

All of the signs for Shields failing in a hitter's park in the AL were there. And I consider Hahn to be as measured and rational as they come. Trading for Shields just doesn't fit that personality profile. So either Hahn is desperate to save his job, or somebody else was responsible for the trade.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
And that's why he needs to go. He can't develop a winner on the field and the farm system is a disaster

The farm system is more Kenny's fault than Hahn's. It's actually improved under Hahn.

Edited by Black_Jack29

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
And that's why he needs to go. He can't develop a winner on the field and the farm system is a disaster

And if he's worried about his job, then things will only get worse...nothing to lose by cleaning out whatever's left in the farm.

Hahn's just been awful in "go for it" mode.

Edited by GreenSox